• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest fishermedic

Post pics of your outfit here!!

Guest fishermedic

I don't know about everyone else but I'm intersted to know what everyone is running. What makes it special to you, what have you done with it since you bought it and what would you do differently if you where starting over. I was going to start this thread when I picked up my boat but hey why not get things rolling, the boats are starting to come out of hibernation so lets see some pics!

Thefishleclair

This is Roadkill, Picked her up last summer before our 10 day camping trip.....Ill have more on her this year for some salmon fishing...

Picture183.jpg

Picture182.jpg

Picture186-1.jpg

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB

Thefishleclair

I belive its a 16.5 and it has a 50 2 Stroke on the back.

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB

Trevor Zimak

This is the "Rocket Ship" Got her last year. Procraft 210 Super Pro / 250 Mercury Optimax ProXS, motorguide tour digital 109, Lowrance LCX-38cHD and LCX113cHD, custom trailor and rims. :)

post-56-1240024529_thumb.jpg

post-56-1240024579_thumb.jpg

post-56-1240024615_thumb.jpg

Guest hardcorefishn

I'm running two small boats, one is a 14 foot Lund with either a 15hp or 9.9hp, the other is a 13 foot Thornes with either a 6hp or the 9.9hp. I pick the motors depending on where I'm going and wether I'll be trolling or not. I mainly fish small inland lakes, so I like the smaller boats. Last year I outfitted my 13 foot Thornes with two downriggers and I take her out on the big lake for Salmon - Normally Little Trout Bay. I have a couple picks of the boats loaded with gear from our annual fishing trip up in Graham, and I'll have to find one of the 13 footer all set up for Salmon.

P1090303.jpg

P1090302.jpg

hardcorefishn

Jim

Castnblast
This is the "Rocket Ship" Got her last year. Procraft 210 Super Pro / 250 Mercury Optimax ProXS, motorguide tour digital 109, Lowrance LCX-38cHD and LCX113cHD, custom trailor and rims. :)

sweet boat. how fast?

Castnblast
I'm running two small boats, one is a 14 foot Lund with either a 15hp or 9.9hp, the other is a 13 foot Thornes with either a 6hp or the 9.9hp. I pick the motors depending on where I'm going and wether I'll be trolling or not. I mainly fish small inland lakes, so I like the smaller boats. Last year I outfitted my 13 foot Thornes with two downriggers and I take her out on the big lake for Salmon - Normally Little Trout Bay. I have a couple picks of the boats loaded with gear from our annual fishing trip up in Graham, and I'll have to find one of the 13 footer all set up for Salmon.

P1090303.jpg

P1090302.jpg

hardcorefishn

Jim

awesome. ready for an island!

Buck 120

P1090303.jpg

P1090302.jpg

hardcorefishn

Jim

Looks like the public launch at Pakashkan.

Not just a 3 month season but a 12 month obsession!!!

Guest hardcorefishn

Not Pakashkan, it's an Island 100 KMS north of Upsula.

hardcorefishn

Jim

Bottom Bouncer
sweet boat. how fast?
I'll answer for him, with his prop BLUE PRINTED 75-80, he hasn't tried it out yet. We ran 70+ with 3 guy's and full live wells. Crazy Fast :lol:

REELBAIT

canadianyanke
pic10.jpg

14' Lund with a 15hp Yamaha. I absolutely love this set up.

I got this boat with a 25 yamaha and with older factory seats. This the boat i take on Lake Nipigon =).

Bear

Here is what I am thinking on right now. Just need the nod from Mama and its a done deal. Pro V 200 HP Yamaha, 8 hp troller.

Bear

Guest fishermedic

Trevor, what a machine! "The Rocket Ship" is right, 75 mph! Sure looks like it belongs in a tournament.

pic10.jpg

This is a nice shot, nice and "summery", then I look outside and see snow falling!

Keep thinking warm thoughts....

13 footer on the big pond for salmon, I like your style. :) Do you have the clamp-on downriggers or do you just long line?

Guest fishermedic
Here is what I am thinking on right now. Just need the nod from Mama and its a done deal. Pro V 200 HP Yamaha, 8 hp troller.

Bear

Tell her she can drive it once in a while, anyone would jump at that offer right? :)

Good luck Bear, nice boat.

Abes

18' Lund Explorer with a 135opti, has Terrova 80lb bowmount with two Lcx 27 sonars.

post-50-1240088652_thumb.jpg

GC 54

Here is a pic taken after the boat parade at the 2008 GWC. 18' Lund Mr Pike, 115 Merc 4-S, Minn Kota 3X 80# on bow and on stern, Humminbird 997si at helm, 957c at bow, 585c at stern, Shorelander roller trailer with MARK-EZE boat guides.

post-6-1240090332_thumb.jpg

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Bottom Bouncer

Here is a little something that I picked up for the 2009 GWC. The only issue I have with the boat is Rod Storage. With a 427 chev. engine and dual over head cam's, not to mention the bindal bearing relief kit for the inline flipper gasket torque converter. Combine that with super charged reeds and spindal banger quad killers. What a combo. :lol:

post-461-1240095060_thumb.jpg

REELBAIT

Guest Kevin Green

pic10.jpg

This is a nice shot, nice and "summery", then I look outside and see snow falling!

Keep thinking warm thoughts....

13 footer on the big pond for salmon, I like your style. :) Do you have the clamp-on downriggers or do you just long line?

Jayfishin

post-195-1240101356_thumb.jpg

Got the okay (from the wife) to upgrade later last summer and picked up this Lund. We she is happy (more comfortable) I am happy! And the kids are loving it too...Jay

Guest JEG67
Here is a little something that I picked up for the 2009 GWC. The only issue I have with the boat is Rod Storage. With a 427 chev. engine and dual over head cam's, not to mention the bindal bearing relief kit for the inline flipper gasket torque converter. Combine that with super charged reeds and spindal banger quad killers. What a combo. :lol:

post-461-1240095060_thumb.jpg

Team " SUCK MY WAKE " . I love it. Might need wave wackers if your back trolling !!!!!

Trevor Zimak
I'll answer for him, with his prop BLUE PRINTED 75-80, he hasn't tried it out yet. We ran 70+ with 3 guy's and full live wells. Crazy Fast :lol:

Giving the right conditions and very light load, I have hit 77mph and change. Full tournament load and two guys I'm running 73.0mph to 73.6mph. Yes, I sent the prop to a guy in Indiana. Talked to him the other day and we think I should see some big gains, 3-5mph is usually the norm from this guy. Looking to see the 80mph barrier fall this summer. Check him out.

http://bbcboards.zeroforum.com/zerothread/64730

http://www.bassboatcentral.com/marksprops1.htm

Funny thing though is I had some of my worst finishes out of this boat last year. :( It to until mid September but all the kinks are out now... no excuses this year. :)

GC 54

Funny thing though is I had some of my worst finishes out of this boat last year. :( It to until mid September but all the kinks are out now... no excuses this year. :)

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Guest JEG67
Giving the right conditions and very light load, I have hit 77mph and change. Full tournament load and two guys I'm running 73.0mph to 73.6mph. Yes, I sent the prop to a guy in Indiana. Talked to him the other day and we think I should see some big gains, 3-5mph is usually the norm from this guy. Looking to see the 80mph barrier fall this summer. Check him out.

http://bbcboards.zeroforum.com/zerothread/64730

http://www.bassboatcentral.com/marksprops1.htm

I sent props to Mark last year. They came back looking brand new, gained rpm, and even a couple mph . That's pretty good for a deep V running in the low 50's. You should see noticable gains with something as fast as yours. Apparently he's a genius with the tempest plus props.