• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest merc

Weekend Report

Guest merc

[attachmentid=7]Well another weekend has passed and as acting Dean of the "Northern Bass College" I felt obliged to go forth into the elements and work on my PHD thanks to a generous grant from "The Brewers Retailers of Ontario" (K -maybe cashed in the empties)

The little "bronzed" balls of hate-- threw me a change-up in mid-day as they changed patterns on me very quickly--took me a bit to figure out but I'm not up for prez of the Bass--illogical society for nothin.

Anyway I was fishin solo this day so I had to throw these varmints in the well to get a pic---some may say I was fishin with all my friends---but that's a topic for another day.

These guys were all given parole and will most likely tick me off another day.

See Ya

Merc

post-35-1158016322_thumb.jpg

Guest merc

No I did'nt measure any as at that time the bite was on as quick as you could get your line in.

That middle fish was another nice one though for sure

If I could've worked two rods at once I would've caught even more---hurts to see the big followers when your fighting one and not be able to get them.

Oh well just another day here at the institute.

Merc