• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest Nonus

Truglo Sights

Guest Nonus

I just got a new barrel for my shotgun and the bead sucks on it. Anyone have any experience with Truglo sights mainly ones for a ribbed barrel.

mooboy76

Did you end up getting any? I was going to pick up a set for my Mossberg 500, but it doesn't have a vented rib. I went with a 1-4x scope instead.

Are they as nice as I hear?

CSSA Member

CCFR Member

Guest Potshot21

My Mossberg 535 came with a fiber optic front sight on it. It works nice, the red is easy to see and bright even in the last little bit of legal light.

My only issue with it is it is larger in size than a standard bead sight, so i find it hard sometimes to get a decent sight picture beacause the fiber optic takes up so much of my target!

This is not an authentic "Tru-glo" sight though, so it may be a smaller diameter fiber optic.

If you buy one and it is smaller, let me know, I'd have to go and grab one for myself! :D