• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Travis Schallock

2010 SSS

Travis Schallock

When can a team sign up for next years SSS? We did allright last year, considering we had never been on the lake before and couldn't get a map in time, and would like to give it another shot next year.

Thanks

Travis Schallock

Nakina Fish and Game Club - President

Travis Schallock

That would be a nice change. Its a ways to come down from Nakina for 1 day of fishing.

Travis Schallock

Nakina Fish and Game Club - President

Some Old Guy

Yeah I heard the same. Entry fee is going up to $500.00 per team and is staying at a one day format and the prize pay out stays the same.

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

gone fishin'
Yeah I heard the same. Entry fee is going up to $500.00 per team and is staying at a one day format and the prize pay out stays the same.

Roger

I also heard the hours of the tournament are changing to 11pm - 6am! :wacko:

Guest Cory
I also heard the hours of the tournament are changing to 11pm - 6am! :wacko:

I think they should probably look for another weigh master if they are planning to weigh fish between those hours. I have seen the current weigh master during those hours and believe me HE AINT OPERATING NO SCALE. :wacko:

GC 54

That's funny, but oh so true!

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

GC 54

............Very Soon!

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

GC 54

I'm a newbie Zimmer and don't want to rain on R's parade. :rolleyes:

Some Old Guy

What's the announcement? Don't keep us hangin'!

Roger

NWO Fishing Bum

I, for one, sure hope it's about a walleye tourney on Lac, sometime in August as that would be best for having fish spread around the lake and make it more a skilled event then it would be in the spring.......whatever happened with that anyway, after all that discussion a while ago??

NWO Fishing Bum

NWO
I, for one, sure hope it's about a walleye tourney on Lac, sometime in August as that would be best for having fish spread around the lake and make it more a skilled event then it would be in the spring.......whatever happened with that anyway, after all that discussion a while ago??

NWO Fishing Bum

I think the group(s) and individual members that currently run the 3 local tournaments (AYA, SSS, SFBC) have their hands full.

Anyone with a plan, the desire, and a bit of effort can get a Lac tournament rolling......!

sinker7

I third that!!!!

Nisswa would be a natural!!!!

GC 54

I am pretty sure the big announcement is very close to being posted! Keep checking this forum! Many have asked for it, well here it comes...................

NWO Fishing Bum

So, why is it being held back? Trying to build excitement, like cutting to a commercial before something pivotal happens in a TV show? Got to set a time for the media release first ? What?

NWO Fishing Bum

Resource Pimp
So, why is it being held back? Trying to build excitement, like cutting to a commercial before something pivotal happens in a TV show? Got to set a time for the media release first ? What?

NWO Fishing Bum

ya no kidding...spit it out already. At least someone learned something from Brett Favre ...lol

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Click on banner to visit

Bedas Lodge.

bedaslogo.jpg

GC 54

Good things are worth waiting for, trust me on this. And Resource Pimp, you have nothing but to gain from the big announcement. Stay tuned, you will see something posted quite soon! But, be prepared to act fast!!!!!

Some Old Guy

Sorry guys just finalizing here. Please be patient.

Roger

DJL66
T -Minus 2 hours and counting ......

2 hours! I'm going to be in bed! 5am comes very quick. Can you give me just a little hint? :unsure:

Guest Nonus

I know what it is, two days of free ice cream, all you can eat. Here is the kicker though, strawberry flavour only.

GC 54

Nonus, there are very few things better than strawberry ice cream, but sorry, that is not it. Stay tuned!!!!!!!

Bottom Bouncer

Let me guess...Someone has finally invented a CORDLESS extension cord. :lol: :lol: :lol

REELBAIT

Guest Nonus
Let me guess...Someone has finally invented a CORDLESS extension cord. :lol: :lol: :lol

Nope, Roger implemented an addon for the forums that filters out lame jokes :D