• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Travis Schallock

2010 SSS

Bottom Bouncer
booooo!!!!!
That's what I'll be saying if it has something to do with Bass. :lol: Zinger.

REELBAIT

GC 54

Nisswa, like I said, there are very few things better than strawberry ice cream, and Bass is one of them! :lol:

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Bottom Bouncer
Nisswa, like I said, there are very few things better than strawberry ice cream, and Bass is one of them! :lol:
Bass and strawberry ice cream...sounds like an episode of FEAR FACTOR. :lol: :lol: :lol:

REELBAIT

Guest brooktrout1962

George likes to keep people waiting....that's why he always weighs in last. He builds the drama.

George should should have worked in marketing.

Some Old Guy

This just in. There will be an S.S.S. in 2010.

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

GC 54
George likes to keep people waiting....that's why he always weighs in last. He builds the drama.

Good things are worth waiting for!

But at least I'm not a drama queen like some of the ones I know, lol.

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Castnblast

Well George, ya got me going. I'm not even a tournament angler and I can't stay away from the thread. Come on, lets have it.

Hey, while we are all waiting, why not thin the quiver and do a quick Gbay auction on a few quality rods you are not using.

That'll tide us over lol!

NWO Fishing Bum
Good things are worth waiting for, trust me on this. And Resource Pimp, you have nothing but to gain from the big announcement. Stay tuned, you will see something posted quite soon! But, be prepared to act fast!!!!!

LOL...how the heck can one "be prepared to act fast" to an announcement, when those making the announcement won't so much as indicate when the announcement will be made. Is it that something is currently being decided, or rather something has been decided but can't be made public? If it's the former we're being played with to some extent, and if it's the latter the obvious question is why.

Typically, the "I know something you don't know" game is reserved for A ) those whose employment includes confidentiality, B ) those part of a decision-making process, which carries significant economic or social consequences, which hasn't been finalized or C ) those seeking a largely false sense of empowerment (often stemming from a social construct, i.e. being part of the group who 'knows'). History has proven there is no shortage of "C" around the Thunder Bay fishing scene, so I certainly hope that's not the case here.

NWO Fishing Bum

GC 54

All of the above, NWOFB, lol! But mostly 'B'. Remember, we are volunteers in this process, please be patient.

There is some additional very fine tuning before the announcement is made, however, there was an opportunity to find out up until we needed additional information to ensure the details are all covered. Some members took the opportunity to find out, however, what you seen or read, you will need to revisit it when it is announced. When it is posted, you will see that you will need to act fast. Till then, hang in there, it is worth waiting for, trust me, it is something that has been asked for by many individuals for quite some time.

Castnblast
LOL...how the heck can one "be prepared to act fast" to an announcement, when those making the announcement won't so much as indicate when the announcement will be made. Is it that something is currently being decided, or rather something has been decided but can't be made public? If it's the former we're being played with to some extent, and if it's the latter the obvious question is why.

Typically, the "I know something you don't know" game is reserved for A ) those whose employment includes confidentiality, B ) those part of a decision-making process, which carries significant economic or social consequences, which hasn't been finalized or C ) those seeking a largely false sense of empowerment (often stemming from a social construct, i.e. being part of the group who 'knows'). History has proven there is no shortage of "C" around the Thunder Bay fishing scene, so I certainly hope that's not the case here.

NWO Fishing Bum

That's funny stuff right there. Tough to argue that one George. You'd better throw a bone quick - or you could create a diversion and auction off a cool rod to buy time. lol

Bottom Bouncer
A 2 DAY S.S.S TOURNAMENT!!!!!!
There's no possible way :o we have been waiting this long for an announcement like that. I'm sure it's something "ALOT" more exciting than that Melly. :)

REELBAIT

Guest JEG67
There's no possible way :o we have been waiting this long for an announcement like that. I'm sure it's something "ALOT" more exciting than that Melly. :)

OK How bout a 2 day SSS with Hooters trophy girls ???

NWO Fishing Bum

Yeah, that would qualify as being more exciting, but I too believe it's something even-greater.

NWO Fishing Bum

Guest BannedCore

A Walleye tournament in the Thunder Bay area that is part of the Northern Ontario Pro Walleye Trail ?????

Guest RAMBO

Hooters girls for 2 day SSS?? C'mon, be realistic... Roger and his green tights... now thats more likely :D

RAMBO

Guest Nonus
Hooters girls for 2 day SSS?? C'mon, be realistic... Roger and his green tights... now thats more likely :D

RAMBO

Umm, keep your fantasies to your self.

Some Old Guy

Hi all,

I know you have been following a thread previous to this one.

I just have to have a minor change and a newsletter linked to this post will be available.

As most of you know the S.S.S. will be two days but there is more.

So hopefully I'll be able to give the details out tonight.

We have listened to the anglers and we have responded. So I will hurry to the best of my ability to post the details.

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

GC 54

Good Job Roger, you are a volunteer, take the time you need to make it right!

Bottom Bouncer

NWO that's to funny. :lol: :lol: :lol:

REELBAIT

Guest JEG67

Nice work Rog. 2 day format will be great.

I was hoping for the payout to go a little deeper in the field though. I know the guys that are usually in the top 5 will strongly disagree....just my 2 cents.

Couple of questions; Are mailed in entries accepted any time ? Are there Big Fish payouts planned ?

Jeff