• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Travis Schallock

2010 SSS

Guest JEG67
Jeff,

Big fish payouts are planned and will be in the form of cash or gift certificate, things still being finalized. As for the entries, they will not be accepted until the 23rd of October. The announcement is just to create awareness so guys hopefully do not missed out.

Thanks Trevor, just thought I might mail my entry as I'm travelling alot this time of year. Also, if there's any plans of relocating some fish next year, I'd love to help out.

Jeff

Some Old Guy

Things on our end are getting the site ready and to get ready for entries. We'll be discussing other things later this year.

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Some Old Guy

The Shebandowan Smallmouth Showdown website is now open.

Entries will not be accepted until the 23rd of Oct.

Here's the link: http://sss.thunderbayfishing.com/index.php

Roger

Bear
We had the oppertunity to use the live release boat last year; however, that meant someone had to drive to Fort Frances and pick it up and then drive it back to Fort after we were done with it. If we have that oppertunity again, and you know someone relaible who is willing give Roger, Geogre, Tom, or myself a call.

Keep me in the loop if you want the live release boat, I will make the arrangements and maybe can help with getiing it there and back.

Bear

Some Old Guy

You got it Bear!

Can you email me your # again?

Roger

Bear
You got it Bear!

Can you email me your # again?

Roger

Daytime:

807 466-1821

home

807 543-3316 NEW

BB

GC 54

Early bird starting position draw is November 2nd, so don't delay. With the 12 new registrations at D & R at noon hour today, the field is more than half full already. An updated list of entries will be posted soon. Register now if you want to get your name on that list!

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Bear

When will the new entries be posted? I just want to be sure mine arrived in a timely fashion. I sent it Canada Post so.....

Bear

GC 54

Don't worry Bruce, it was there today and so was your former partner's.

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Bear

Thanks George, he dont scare me....haha.

Go team Lund

Trevor Zimak
When will the new entries be posted? I just want to be sure mine arrived in a timely fashion. I sent it Canada Post so.....

Bear

Oh Oh!! Forget about entering now, the Bear is in ... we are all fishing for second this year :) Can I get a refund?

GC 54

There are quite a few of the regulars who have not yet registered, spread the news that it is filling fast, Bear or no Bear, if you know of anyone who has yet to sign up.

GC 54

NOTE: the cheques as well as any money orders for the SSS entry fee are to be made out to the: Shebandowan Smallmouth Showdown

GC 54

41 teams as of last evening, list has been updated, and I know of some who are dropping by D & R today with their registrations. Don't sit back and miss your chance on the early bird draw for starting positions.

Bear
Oh Oh!! Forget about entering now, the Bear is in ... we are all fishing for second this year :) Can I get a refund?

Dont worry about me, there are tons of great fishing people out there who can whip my butt. No refund for you.

Get those entries in, this is a great tournament, it just keeps getting better.

Bear

Davis Viehbeck

Got mine in today. I'll be fishing with Jason Cain from Fort Frances. Looking forward to fishing this beast that I helped create!

-Davis V

quote name='Bear' date='Oct 28 2009, 12:25 PM' post='33308']

Dont worry about me, there are tons of great fishing people out there who can whip my butt. No refund for you.

Get those entries in, this is a great tournament, it just keeps getting better.

Bear

Some Old Guy

I was wondering when the hell you'd get yours in!

I just gotta figure out a way so I can fish it too!

Roger

Trevor Zimak

Where is the city of Westfort! lol lol

Monks

Well after some hard decisions I have decided to enter the SSS and drop Nakina and a couple others. Tough one but my good friend is gone from Nakina, and I have to leave Nakina on a good note, finally 10 fish entered in 2009! For some not a big deal but that lake has my number. So time to join the masses for SSS and back to LOTW for Bassin for Bucks.

Of yeah and I am looking for a partner AGAIN for both!!!!!!!!!!!

Monks

GC 54

Where are all those Geraldton teams? Lets get those registrations in, remember Monday, November 2nd is the early bird draw for starting positions.

Guest Cory
Where are all those Geraldton teams? Lets get those registrations in, remember Monday, November 2nd is the early bird draw for starting positions.

George,

We are waiting to see if any good teams sign up this year. No "reel" competition last year. If we see some "reel" competition for 2010, we will consider. :P

Bill Arnott

The pony express left Monday headed for the Lakehead. Provided there's no bandits and the horses are OK the entries should get there before the deadline. :)

>Bill

CRESTINER BOATS SMITHS RV BRENNEN FORD THUNDERBAYFISHING.COM

GC 54
George,

We are waiting to see if any good teams sign up this year. No "reel" competition last year. If we see some "reel" competition for 2010, we will consider. :P

Cory, don't you worry about 'reel' competition, just get your donation in, oops :lol: , I mean your registration, for the November 2nd early bird starting position draw.

Trevor Zimak

Remember, its TWO days this year... no ONE day fish wonders this year. :)

GC 54

What are we going to do for banter for the next eight and a half months, once we get a full field registered. :unsure: Looks like it's gonna happen quickly.