• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest Paddle2DaC

trap shooting

Guest Nonus
is there trap shooting in thunderbay? if so where and when?!

Heh forgot to reply.

Yes there is trap, not sure of the days but it is out on the Nonalu range. I would call up GMK and ask cause they would know for sure.

NorthwestHunter

The Thunder Bay Trap and Skeet Club is an awesome group and ive been involved for 4 years now. We have a trap league that shoots on wednesday evenings from may through june with general shooting running pretty well all year round. We are located about 5 minutes past Stanley hotel on Highway 588. Come out and have some fun!

Whitetail hunting, not just a 3 month season...a 12 month obsession

CharlieAlphaLimaEcho

Can anyone give me more info on membership fees, opening and closing times, and what kind of guns you can use? Thanks

mooboy76

I can tell you what Sporting Clays was last year, IIRC. I think Cost was $10 a round (non-members) or I think Membership was ~$75. Shot no larger than 7 1/2. I saw only 12 Gauge, both pump, semi-auto and double-barrels, but there could have been others.

We played two rounds in one night, then it's apparently a tradition to retire to the Stanley Tavern & Hotel for some beverages and massive burgers. I'm hoping to get out this month to at least one of the Thursdays (Sporting Clays).

Prices may have changed (and I might be wrong!), but everyone I met there was great and the shooting was fun. It was my first time ever at Sporting Clays, I'll definitely make it a yearly thing.

CSSA Member

CCFR Member