• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Smack Um

Bow fishing

Guest Smack Um

Something I have always wanted to do is bow fishing for carp as they are plentiful, and close by originaly planted at Fort Kaministiqua in 1735 and French Carp are great smoked. Here is a web site with a great video on You Tube. www.recreationcanada.ca/videos/Bowfishing/index.html

The Pod Cast in Saskatchewan by Purifier83 Bowfishing for some pretty big carp and has a rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars and runs for 4minutes 58seconds Enjoy!

Smack Um

Monks
Something I have always wanted to do is bow fishing for carp as they are plentiful, and close by originaly planted at Fort Kaministiqua in 1735 and French Carp are great smoked. Here is a web site with a great video on You Tube. www.recreationcanada.ca/videos/Bowfishing/index.html

The Pod Cast in Saskatchewan by Purifier83 Bowfishing for some pretty big carp and has a rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars and runs for 4minutes 58seconds Enjoy!

Smack Um

Oh know not Carp. Wait until the spring and try bowhunting Steelhead, it is awesome!!!!!!! :lol:

Guest Ityflies

I know a couple of guys who see them regularly at western grain terminals, where they feed on the spilled corn and peas. (MONSTERS) I have seen the odd one around 15 to 20lbs or so at the Nip.

I bet these guys are brutes to pull in on a rod never mind hand lining one in or using a reel mounted to a bow.

Thefishleclair

Need to be warry of where yer shootin, You will need to check where you can shoot bow!

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB