• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Some Old Guy

As I was sitting here....

Some Old Guy

As I was sitting here I was thinking of some fall fishing. I'm talking October fishing. Does anyone else get in any late fishing or am I just one of those freaks..... I never see anyone else out when I'm out there. I usually try for walleye but have gotten some pretty big bass and pike.

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Guest merc

I try to get out lots.

Those that put the boat away in Sept are missing some of the best and biggest of the season.

Merc

Some Old Guy

That's exactly my thinking, Merc.

Just have to be careful with the deep water 'eyes and bring them up slow.

Roger

Guest merc

I sometimes find good walleyes chasing schooling ciscoes up rivers in the fall----you can get nice fish a little shallower there in that situation.

I still have'nt closed the NBC (Northern Bass College) for the fall yet....nows the time for honkers...slidin up on the rockpiles.

I did'nt get the weekend report out last weekend as the weather was kinda rough ...and yes your Proffesor bein made up of mostly sugar ..was afraid I'd melt (Or is that from The Wizard Of Oz?)

Anyway your correct on the deep-deeper--deepest walleyes----you can catch them now up to 50 ft down---kinda tricky---I may try to stick to gettin me a Boone & Crockett Smallie.

See Ya

Merc

Some Old Guy

Boone and Crocket!!!???

How do you measure the rack on a bass? Or how do you even get it dried for the measurement?

Ahhh we'll call inches points! There we go! My biggest rack on a bass this year was a 21 pointer!

Roger.

Guest loggerpete

I`m storing summer fishin stuff and getting ready for hunting and Ice fishin,need a rest I`m all fished out.

Month and a half off cause of fires and did nothing but fishing first three weeks.Time too go to work and rest LOL

tracker

Like logger pete said, "gettin ready for hunting and ice fishing". Will be my last weekend fishing this weekend, unless we get our moose on the opener.

Tracker

Team NOSA Homepage

Born to Fish, Forced to Work

<')(((((>{

speckmaster

The latest I 've been out is November 11th. If the weather is nice I will venture out even later. As Roger said there is nobody out and the fishing is great. I couldn't image not doing it!

Guest Dobsey

At Northen LIghts and all the way back to town like every lake is abondoned already...I might try to convince my dad to go out again this weekend to Northern Lights but I don't think the boat will be going :angry: Probably wont catch much besides some lakers since all the eyes are gone to 30+ ft of water, the fish finder was full of them except the bottom half of the finder was full of bait fish...

I guess right now im in second to roger my biggest was a nice 19 pointer

Guest merc

[attachmentid=8]C'mon boys race aint over yet

I only had little room in kb. to post this 20 pointer (tailed pinched)--that's why the picture is kinda small

Merc

post-35-1158756574_thumb.jpg