• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Gone8to1248

Santa and Christmas!!

Gone8to1248

Santa is startting to fill his Christmas bag with gifts and was wondering what some of you would like to find under the tree this year for your outdoors sports. Lets start a wish list. Hmm I wonder how he will give them out this year? Deal or No Deal? Scavenger Hunt? Hide and Seek? What twist will he have this year?

Santa

Buck 120

Hi Santa I am hoping for a GARMIN Map 62ST!!!

Not just a 3 month season but a 12 month obsession!!!

Snowball

I believe Santa is hoping for the same item.

Regards,

Snowball

Some Old Guy

It would be great to just see how it's given out this year! That's the excitement/killer part!

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Gone8to1248
It would be great to just see how it's given out this year! That's the excitement/killer part!

Roger

Sounds like somebody remembers the Deal or No Deal from 2 years ago at Christmas!! :lol::ph34r:

Santa

Some Old Guy

Yes I do remember Bernie!

As for Jimithy, 2 years ago someone from this site won a very similar item you posted there!

Roger

Guest jackfish pete

I'm new (joined 2 weeks ago). Is there some sort of Thunder Bay Fishing get together at Christmas?

Gone8to1248
Yes I do remember Bernie!

As for Jimithy, 2 years ago someone from this site won a very similar item you posted there!

Roger

Actually it was Buck120 and it was an ICE 55 by Humminbird!

SANTA!

Buck 120

Yes it was and I em eternally grateful. Thank God I did not take the deal LOL!!!

Buck 120

There was an offer of I think $230 like the Deal or no Deal game. I initially took the $230 which noone was prepared for. Santa gave me a chance so I did not take the deal. Then I won the Ice 55!

Gone8to1248
There was an offer of I think $230 like the Deal or no Deal game. I initially took the $230 which noone was prepared for. Santa gave me a chance so I did not take the deal. Then I won the Ice 55!

The Deal you first took was for $140 Canadian and then you came back in! Almost gave Roger and myself a heart attack when you did that! We didn't have a back up plan because we didn't think anyone would do that! LOL

Sanata

Santa's bag is already getting filled with stocking stuffers and gifts!! So have you been GOOD or BAD? And I'm not your wife or girlfriend so bad don't count here!! LOL

Buck 120
The Deal you first took was for $140 Canadian and then you came back in! Almost gave Roger and myself a heart attack when you did that! We didn't have a back up plan because we didn't think anyone would do that! LOL

Sanata

Santa's bag is already getting filled with stocking stuffers and gifts!! So have you been GOOD or BAD? And I'm not your wife or girlfriend so bad don't count here!! LOL

I stand corrected Bernie. At any rate my wife and kids and I had a blast playing. By the way my pumper was working overtimre as well. LOL

Gone8to1248

Not getting much response here! Maybe some Tim Bits or dryer lint or Rogers daughters used band aid collection is all anyone wants. Maybe the top present just may have to be Rogers well used green tights! Santa needs a little help here members! :fishing:

SANTA

Bullshark

Dear Santa:

I want a Penn 14/0 with a Great White rod with complete rollers and 130 pound test mono. That would be all for this year but if you happen to have an extra fighting belt with straps and a harness, you know where I am. But just in case...

Big Pine Key

33000 Overseas Highway

Thanks,

Bullshark Kyle

P.S. I have been a good boy since I started my rehab. Well, better anyway.

There is a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot.

Some Old Guy

Ok,

I would like a Hummin bird with side imaging!\

Roger

Resource Pimp

Ok Bernie, I would like a light weight power auger............not propane powered!!!!!

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Click on banner to visit

Bedas Lodge.

bedaslogo.jpg

Kayaker

Here is my Christmas wish.

U.S. Military Issue - Soldier Crew Tent

Lyle Reiner

do i get to make a wish then?

i want the Aqua Vu Showdown!

Prostaff For

Lowrance Canada

Guest jackfish pete
Dear Santa:

I want a Penn 14/0 with a Great White rod with complete rollers and 130 pound test mono. That would be all for this year but if you happen to have an extra fighting belt with straps and a harness, you know where I am. But just in case...

Big Pine Key

33000 Overseas Highway

Thanks,

Bullshark Kyle

P.S. I have been a good boy since I started my rehab. Well, better anyway.

Rehab :fire: ... do you mean Mr Rupe's geography class? :rolleyes:

By the way, what happened to taking em' on with light tackle? Or are you looking for something like a 15-20 foot tiger or hammerhead (in that case, you might want to add some stronger swivels to your list :P )

Guest jackfish pete

Dear Santa

I've been a good boy all year (no, I wasn't making jokes about Bullshark's experiences in the Keys, would I ever?). I would really like to have any of the following:

-any quantity of Andy 4 lbs test line (I can't get it at D n' R and that is some of the best line around)

-light to medium light reel meant for 6 to 8 pound test (Daiwas, Shimanos and Mitchells are great)

- :wacko: .22 for next springs partridge hunt (why are you looking at me funny, Santa? Of course I'm a good boy) :rolleyes:

Thanks,

Jackfish Pete Shannon

P.S I wouldn't really, hunt partridge in the spring, but them pigeons around City Hall are simply delicious.

Guest stumped

Oh yeah, almost forgot... a side imaging fishfinder with GPS... have to think of my husband once and a while :):fishing: