• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Gone8to1248

Santa and Christmas!!

Gone8to1248
Oh yeah, almost forgot... a side imaging fishfinder with GPS... have to think of my husband once and a while :):fishing:

What does he need that for? To see what he is snagged on 2 miles behind the boat!!! :lol::P:lol:

Bernie

Guest stumped
What does he need that for? To see what he is snagged on 2 miles behind the boat!!! :lol::P:lol:

Bernie

How did you guess that... I thought you weren't psychic... oh I forgot, you were there :) LOL :lol:

We need a little emoticon that shows someone with a snagged fishing line, that would be just too funny :)

Actually, he would use it too look out for those things that he could possibly get snagged on :)

STumped

Guest Patch

How 'bout a new Cuddeback trail camera...to replace the two that were stolen from me this year!!!!! One ripped right out of the bear safe; the other, they cut the tree down and cut the bear safe right off!! Grrrrr.

uncle
How 'bout a new Cuddeback trail camera...to replace the two that were stolen from me this year!!!!! One ripped right out of the bear safe; the other, they cut the tree down and cut the bear safe right off!! Grrrrr.

Well that sucks. You need a camera watching your camera.

Guest jrcw

I'm not sure what this Santa/Deal or No Deal is about, but just in case my wife reads this I would like a flasher. I'd be happy with any kind that tells me if I'm freezing my rear end off in the wrong spot. PS to wife: a flasher is a fish finder for ice fishing. Thank you!

Some Old Guy

jrcw........

Ha Ha! I was going to jump all over the "flasher" comment but you clarified it!

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Gone8to1248

And what does Santa want for an early Christmas present? For his test results to come back that he DOES'NT have Bladder Cancer!

Santa

maak

"Santa" I think everyone on this site will be hoping & praying for you to get this early Christmas gift... Good Luck & I'll be praying for good news for you..

Guest stumped

Please Santa, take care and give yourself the gift of life... we are all thinking of you and praying