• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

PRO V

Work/ Fishing & Hunting

Guest Smack Um

Since breaking my neck under ground minning I took a short program with WSIB and now I am working for Duracon Granite Tops Mon-Thurs with Fri- Sun off I have some restrictions placed on me but otherwise life is pretty much the normal and I am glad to be alive. ;)

Patrick

nwodeerhunter

I Work for Pilatus Centre Canada (V. Kelner Pilatus Center) another aviation company in town. 8-4:30 Mon-Fri, but I go on call once every 3 weeks. I get out as much as pissible, especially during the hunting season (big or small game).

Marc

Tikka T3 Stainless/Laminate 300 WSM
Tikka T3 Stainless/Synthetic .243Win
Benelli Supernova RealTree APG 12Ga.

oneshot

I've been a heavy equipment operator at Lac Des Iles mine since 1993, lost my job in 2008 and was lucky enough to get my job back, but lost all seniority rights, ie: holidays. We work 7 on and 7 off so I try to get out when weather permits. I have 3 kids who love the outdoors and now that we are getting back on our feet I'm planning on getting out on a regular basis.My wife also loves to fish and camp, so hoping that we can do alot of that in the future. I'm lucky not to have had to go west for work like lot's of my friends did.We truly enjoy our life in the great white north.

Slick_Jig

Just graduated from Forestry at LU and the college before that, unsure how beneficial that was. Im currently laid off from OMNR fire fighter and looking for work. Recently moved to Ottawa for the g/f job. Fishing around here has taken a lot of effort and time. Hope to be in Thunder Bay again!

Gone Fishing

Men and fish are alike. They both get into trouble when they open their mouths

ghart

They pay me to look at rocks....

mybackyard125x125.jpg In the Age of Information, Ignorance is a Choice.

chopper

Owner/Operator of GARRY'S AUTOMOTIVE. not alot of time left for hunting/fishing. but still get out there somewhat.

crisop

i work for a railway maintenance company on the road for 6 weeks at a time, home for 2 weeks so i get to hunt and fish all those 2 weeks i'm home. they pay me good so i always have spare money to go out....lol

2017 Dog Lake Open Champion

Line Cutter

Fishy AF

Guest Ol Big Moose
i work for a railway maintenance company on the road for 6 weeks at a time, home for 2 weeks so i get to hunt and fish all those 2 weeks i'm home. they pay me good so i always have spare money to go out....lol

That wouldnt be Loram would :D

crisop
That wouldnt be Loram would :D

hahaha sure would be :sick:

2017 Dog Lake Open Champion

Line Cutter

Fishy AF

Guest Slowey

i work for Hydro One in the forestry department. we work monday to thursday 10 hour shifts and have friday to sunday off. gotta love the long weekends.

BuckNut

Quit my mon-fri job so I could work maintenance at the mill with 12 hr shifts, giving me many days off for the good things.