• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Gone8to1248

4 days til TBay bound!

Gone8to1248

Well next wednesday I'll be headed north for Thunder Bay and should get there on thursday around noontime,If I don't hit every tackle store along the way! LOL

Bernie

Guest Cory

Your as bad as Zimmer. Prefishing the SSS while the lake is still iced in. I know you two have alot of work to do but prefishin in Feberuary is just crazy. :P

Cory

Bear

Sounds like desperation to me.

Bear

Guest Melly
Your as bad as Zimmer. Prefishing the SSS while the lake is still iced in. I know you two have alot of work to do but prefishin in Feberuary is just crazy. :P

Cory

I thought I saw Zimmer today busting out the chain saw on shebandowan , I think he was going to try a little top water fishing this time haha

Melly

Guest TerryK
I figure we should find a spot for the get together

Yeah I thought we were doing one? Anyone? Anyone? Bueler?

Gone8to1248

Cory

Will be heading out in about 5 hours going north. Going to pre-fish for the AYA, get a jump on George for that one. Don't have to worry about prefishing for the SSS will leave that for some of you other fisherman, No names mentionned! :P

Bernie

Gone8to1248

Spending the night in EauClaire tonight and will drive the rest of the way up there tomorrow! Weather not to bad and roads are clear so far.

Gone8to1248

Forgot to add,Gander Mountain has a lot of sales going on right now with 40-60% off. I got some good bargains!

GC 54

Drive safe there Bernie, you have to live up to your promises at the SSS.

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters