• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest cw_49ers

Looking for directions to Black Lake

Guest cw_49ers

Hi,

Looking for directions to get into Black Lake, south of Oliver Lake. 48°12.44'N 89°31.38'W. Looking for public access, sled trail etc. Have never been there and would like to try it out. Thanks in advance!

Foozer

One trail starts at the end of Valley Road West (I believe) if you go out highway 61.

It's been a few years since I went in there.

Trail went up the mountain, and connected to a few other trails that almost circled the lake before we got on the ice.

Trail went over a creek and past a cabin, then went down to the lake at a gate.

I'm sure we just kept to right at forks in the trail.

GPS is always handy for speck lakes.

Good luck

Since we can not call female anglers "fisherman" We should just call 'em hookers.....

Guest cw_49ers

Thanks, I just don't want to end up one someones private land/trail. don't need the hassel.

Guest Haas

Thanks, I just don't want to end up one someones private land/trail. don't need the hassel.

Only the first 100 yards of that trail is on crown land. The rest of the trail is on private property. Signs were posted a few times but they seem to always get torn down. A few residents close by seem to think they own the land. I have ridden and hiked the trail and made my way out to the cloud lake road, so you could access it from there as well. I am not sure if the land off cloud lake road is private or not. The land owner at the end of Valley road, right hand side behind the gate, has a trail cut to the lake as well.