• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Some Old Guy

Tales from the Tournament Trail.

Some Old Guy

I'm sure some of you heard this one before but hey, I'll type it out for those who haven't.

I was fishing the FLWC a number of years ago. The night before I ate junk food, lots of it and had some "pop" to go along with it.

When my partner woke me up in the morning he said for me to hook up the batteries and he'll get our boat package. So I stood on the side of the trailer and unhooked the charger and went to lift the battery back into position. all of a sudden my stomach made a really weird noise. I shrugged it off as a whatever and lifted the battery again. Well let me tell ya sumpin!!! My glutious maximus slammed shut!!!! I must find an outhouse and I must find it now!!!

So I did the trek to the outhouse using the coveted Olympic speed walker strut. As soon as I rounded the corner there's 3 guys jogging on the spot waiting to use the outhouse! I almost started crying. I ran back to the boat and grabbed the toilet paper.

I remembered a path through the tag alders and proceeded down the path. It was getting worse. A few more steps and I saw a 2x4 nailed to two balsams!

You know when your rear end knows it's near a toilet? Well mine did. I was wearing sweat pants and I rifled them down. That's as far as I got. It came outta me like wildfire!!!! It sounded like taking a handful of sand and throwing it against the leaves!!! Then I hear someone say "Nice"

I turned my head and about 30 feet directly behind me is this guy (who was trying to hide as he heard me coming through the bush and hanging onto a small birch) and he had full view!!!

I was laughing and trying to apologize. All he said was "Dat's gonna take a long time to get outta my head!!!!"

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

eddylives

Ummmm....... :tmi: lmfao

Have no fear of perfection.....you will never reach it

Lyle Reiner

Oh flwc stories. All I have to say is Ryan+Cory Nephin= 2 spitz, cold Gatorade and a ruined shoe lol

Prostaff For

Lowrance Canada

Trevor Zimak

Best "Story" I ever heard this year at the FLWC was that a certain team told me they never caught anything under 20 inches the Friday before.... :lol:

Monks

Oh I've heard a few good ones over the years. But without a doubt I have never laughed so hard about a fellow tourney angler getting crabs! I almost pissed myself from laughing so hard. First off the description of the little seafood critters crawling up his belly hair followed by way more family detail than one could ever imagine!!! By far the best story I have ever heard at a tourney.

As much as I love the tourneys and competition the friends I've made and stories shared are what I love about the tourney trail!

Leave Monday for Rainy and will be on the water everyday till Aug 16th.

See everyone on the water or scales!

Monks