• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Foz

walleye opener

Guest Smack Um

ill be checking out the jack fish and other lakes in the armstrong area

Me too. :fishing1:

Patrick

Guest limit master

i'm lucky to be off the week before and the week after the opener. i'll be going to a few lakes south of Kashabowie. Bass and big pike the first week then wallys the second week. Maybe some exploring to see if i can access Trafalgar Bay from there.

Chuck

So I was up Brule Rd past Kash today Looks to me the May long is ago without breaking ice on shallower lakes with yer boat

I voted for the 20th or so before the ice leaves Then again I thought Blue Lk was in Armstrong Duh :lol:

Git "er done

Buck 120

There are two blue lakes Chuck and one is in Armstrong.

Not just a 3 month season but a 12 month obsession!!!

Chuck

And the other one is in the Vermillion Bay area :lol: But i have never been to that Blue lake I have heard that it does have some great fishing and camping

Git "er done

Buck 120

I have camped at the Blue Lake in Vermillion Bay but never fished it. I have fished the Blue Lake in Armstrong but never camped at it :fishing1:

The fishing at Blue lake both times I have gone has been mediocre at best. Maybe I am just hitting it at the wrong time, end of May.

Guest deerhunting101

I don't bother fishing for walleye on the opener I like to let them spawn out first. The should make the season opener a little later on some high pressure lakes like Lac. I just can't stand the one's that ambush them in the Rivers while they are still spawning with a boat full.

Guest MBonazzo

heading with a small group of buddies to Posh lake for fri night. Fish saturday back sunday. anyone been in there recently? how was the road to the campsite? from the campsite to the lake I know is always rough.

ty16

WOW!

U might wanna lay low for abit #one.

Just a suggestion.

Guest ontarioblair

Did they get the beach cleaned up at bedivere. Is it accesuble I was thinking of heading up there this weekend.

Buck 120

Even with these fuel prices I am planning to go for a day trip to Wabinosh for a little pre-fish before our annual trip the following weekend. Just bringing enough people to make it worthwhile :fishing1:

I should never have brought my wife fishing there, she loves it. Hey I guess it could be worse, at least she enjoys fishing.

Guest ontarioblair

I believe the MNR cut them up. I assume they moved them.

ok thanks for the info. im gonna go check it out. one of my favourite lakes and camping spots. what a sad situation. i cant believe someone would do that. those trees provided beautiful shelter and tie offs for tents and tarps. i'll let everyone know on sunday night what its like there.

Guest Funmonkey

I am heading out to Dog Lake, got a date with some prime pickeral, as well as a score to settle with a great lure stealing, cheeky pike! It's going to be a great weekend. Best of luck to all, stay safe, have fun, and enjoy the great opportunities!

Michael

Guest Wes

I was in the Bedivere area so I went for a drive to have a look. All the half cut trees have been felled but not removed. Laying as they fell for the most part. A shame this had to happen.