• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
GC 54

This Year's Turkey Hunt

GC 54

Into day 4, so far 4 birds have given up their lives, what a mix of weather, this morning we had 100km winds, trees falling all around us, yet my brother was able to bag a nice Tom.

Here is a pic of my very first wild turkey.

post-6-0-56366900-1304020028_thumb.jpg

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Thefishleclair

Looking good GC....way to drop the hammer on em!!!

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB

PRO V

Nice!........ have you been doing this for a while, or was this your first trip. I had a repeat group of guys from our fishing charters that i got to know pretty well over the years, and they invited me down to their place in the states for some turkey hunting, they ate, slept, and breathed turkey hunting. I never did make it, but they said it wasn't as easy as just sitting under a tree and waiting for them to walk by.

Mike

GC 54

First of all Mike, go habs go???, heck, they have already been and gone, lol.

As for turkey hunt, this was my third trip, did not go last year. Turkey hunting is indeed a challenge, but very stimulating when you and the turkeys are 'talking' back and forth and you are sitting, sometimes for hours, for the right shot.

Already looking forward to next year's hunt.

BTW, most of the hunting we do is either across the road from my one brother's house or behind my other brother's house in the Waterford area in southern Ontario.

If anyone ever wants a challenge, try turkey hunting. I believe that excessive calling was my downfall the first two trips.

Go WINGS Go!!!

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

PRO V

I'm living in denial :( .................. I guess I'll let go

Mike

Smokey

Congrats on the birds, I'm just begining my hunt and so far action everyday just nothing close enough to pull the trigger on yet. Thanks for posting the pic