• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Chuck

Newest Cougar sighting

Chuck

Have 3 guys working up on the Brule Rd Seems to be an unusally large population of rabbits in that area The boys left the camp and seen a large black object in the middle of the rd on the next hill When they got closer it just slowly walked into the bush

They told me it was jet black with a very long tail I went to look for tracks but we did have a heavy rainfall that washed them away

Wished I had seen it myself I have yet to see one for the amount of time I spend in the woods

Oh by the way it is a dry camp :unsure:

Git "er done

brookiebuster

A few years ago I seen one in the evening on Athelstine road.It was around 9:00 and it ran accross the road.I know for a fact it was not a wolf,deer or lynx.It had a long tail,tan fur and it was walking low to the ground as if it was stalking something.Ive also heard of a pair up the 527.

"Whack em' and stack em',kill em' and grill em'" Ted Nugent

eddylives

While working this winter I am posative one crossed the hwy in front of me about 400yds or so just west of Shabaqua. It was too low to the snow (hard crust all ready) to be a deer and the wrong shape. I was also told of another sighting in the general area so they are around.

Have no fear of perfection.....you will never reach it

gsambray

seen one just a bit up magone rd. definetely was one since stopped for a brief second so i got a good look

fishman1

seen one at scuttlebutts on saturday night. pink lipstick, spandex, and oh yeah, a long tail.

• Like 1

GC 54

Fishman, did you get her to purr, growl or moan? :)

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Master Baiter

seen one at scuttlebutts on saturday night. pink lipstick, spandex, and oh yeah, a long tail.

Are you sure it wasn't a Snookie Monster?

post-25-0-85344600-1304882267_thumb.jpg

If your not a Master Baiter, you'll never pull the big one!!

th_logo_teamnosa.jpg th_NSSAlogo.gif

Buck 120

I saw one about 12 years ago coming back from Fort Frances on a straight stretch near Mine Centre. I saw it jump across the highway. I noticed the long tail. My first thought was what the heck is a Greyhound doing in the wilderness, then I realized it was a Cougar.

A friend of mine saw one on Alice Avenue last year in her yard. It stared at her while she protected her child and dog. Then it walked into the woods. Later that day they realized that a fawn was killed on their property.

Not just a 3 month season but a 12 month obsession!!!