• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Some Old Guy

Hal's Jigs Contest.

Guest Mad Trapper

I'M IN

This one is sponsored by Hal's Jigs. I have seen a sample pack of these jigs and they are well made.

You can contact Hal's Jigs at 1 (807) 467-0341

IPB Image

There's around 200 of these jigs in this contest going to ONE WINNER. This contest starts now and ends on May 12, 2007. You should get these jigs in time for the May Long Weekend.

Now here's the kicker. To enter you must be registered to the board and all you have to do is post a reply to this thread and say I'M IN!

Roger

P.S. Just to let you know if you are thinking of registering. If you make your email private, I am the only one that has access to your email address so please don't worry about that. I very rarely make a mass email from this site. You do have a choice to hide your email address.

jiggin rap

Those walleyes are in a lot of trouble next weeekend :D

Consider me in!!!

Gone8to1248

I'M IN !!! AGAIN!! LOL

Guest dcdistro

i just thought i would like to wish everyone luck before the draw today :) and enjoy walleyes gonna be in big trouble real soon after this draw today

waiting patiently for the results :)

Guest TerryK

Wow Roger, these contests are a great way to recruit new members. Every time you have one, new members sign up just to enter! lol