• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

GC 54

If It's Brown, It's Down

GC 54

Again our group drew a bull tag and a cow tag for area 13. Just over two months to go!

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

gsambray

Must be nice I call and only get a busy signal F@#$%^G phone line. been tryin since 7:30 this morning and still cant get through. oh well congrats on the tags.

Thefishleclair

Well its 8 years for no tag now!!!!!This is crazy!!! Congrats to those who get them!

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB

Guest fishinbuddy

Well I just heard from my hunting buddy and he got a bull tag in 21a. If it's brown it's down applies to us also. We both applied alone, I got my first choice and he got his second choice.

Sean

gsambray

finaly got through the line and after 5 years finaly got me a bull tag for 13

Hurketthunter

Congrats to all who drew a tag, it's calf hunting for me this year along with alot of deer. I've never had much luck with calves, anyone have any strategies that they find effective?

gsambray

for calf - cross all your fingers and toes, spin around 5 times to the left, 6 jumping jacks and.... only luck I have had for calf has been pure luck. usually just stumble upon them when looking for a bull. just cover areas and hope for the best. Good Luck.

eddylives

Well I got my cow tag for 12B :D but the little woman did not get her bull :( for the same area.......still nice to get an adult tag for us though

Have no fear of perfection.....you will never reach it

Travis Schallock

I got my 19 Archery Bull tag, and my group got 18A bull,and cow rifle tags, also 17 bull and cow tags. Now just have to find a couple moose.

Travis Schallock

Nakina Fish and Game Club - President

Thefishleclair

My bro got a Tag for 12B Bull.......At least it will be a Adult hunt after all

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB

gsambray

i was pretty excited when i got home today. what I thought was my tag which I already new I was successful on wasnt a tag at all. it was a piece of paper i have to fill out in order for them to send me my tag. it says I am successful on receiving my tag in the northern residents draw. I have to fill it out, send it in to prove of my address and then the tag will be sent out. never had this before has anyone else get the same thing? or am I just that special?

Guest mucky

Well you are special in this way meaning you were lucky this year. The way it works is the mnr set aside a small number of tags (think like 5%) for the northern ontario draw. These tags are given to ppl who did not get one in the previous years. These only apply to people who are actually living in northern ontario, thats why they ask for your information. I was lucky to get one last year.

tracker

If it's "brown" It's old :D . Here is what is says in the Hunting regulation manual:

The allocation of these Northern Resident validation tags will take place as follows:

• The regular moose draw will be run to distribute 95 per cent of the annual quota to all resident applicants through draws as described on page 37.

• Once the regular draw is complete, each northern resident moose hunter who applied to a WMU north of the French and Mattawa rivers (WMUs 1-42) and was unsuccessful (or who was a member of a group that was unsuccessful) in the 2011 draw and was also unsuccessful in the previous two annual draws (2009 and 2010), will automatically be entered into a separate draw for the remaining five per cent of the quota in the first choice WMU applied to in the regular draw. Successful Northern draw hunters will be notified by mail and asked to verify their residency to claim the validation tag. Validation tags obtained through the Northern Resident Draw are not eligible to be transferred.

Tracker

Team NOSA Homepage

Born to Fish, Forced to Work

<')(((((>{

Guest mucky

What im curious to know is when the mrn draw the northern ontario tags. What I mean is that I know that our group was not successful this year from drawing a tag because I called the hotline. Its been about 4yrs since my dad had a tag and im wondering if when you call the hotline the ontario resident tag is already assigned at that time.