• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Some Old Guy

So....Who's serious about the Kam Thing?

Snowball

July 14 sounds good.

Regards,

Snowball

GC 54

Team Clark is in, tell us when!

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Guest Big Moose

Any weekend works for me fellas I'll just work around fishing aint it great.

not sure what went on there

Bill Arnott

not sure what went on there

I think it's called "rubbing it in" there Moose. :P

If I'm free I'll be up for the meet & greet but won't know till last minute.

>Bill

CRESTINER BOATS SMITHS RV BRENNEN FORD THUNDERBAYFISHING.COM

Guest Dan

OK. I'll take the bull by the horns and get this thing going guys. Saturday July 14th it is. I'll need a "who's in" list so I can decide if we launch at Montreal St. or on the Mission Island launch. Mission Island has much more parking but I'd prefer Montreal St. since most of us will be fishing up river I'm guessing. What are we fishing for? Is it a Walleye tourney? Entry fees? 5 or 10 bucks per entrant? More? Start and finish times? Can we arrange a bar b que or shoot the bull session after the event somewhere? Also there's some guys that don't have boat access that would like to join in. We should get on that too. I don't want to see anyone miss out because of that. Let's stress the fun factor here too. There's lots of serious places to fish competitively now, but I'd like to see this one as a fun thing. Be as serious as you want after the shotgun start, but before and after, let's just have some fun. I'll do all that I can to get this going, but I need some help in the decision making. I'm open to any, and all suggestions. As soon as I can figure it out, I'll get a separate thread going on the announcement board. Or Roger can help me with that. Wait until that thread is up and reply there.

Guest bill moore

OK. I'll take the bull by the horns and get this thing going guys. Saturday July 14th it is. I'll need a "who's in" list so I can decide if we launch at Montreal St. or on the Mission Island launch. Mission Island has much more parking but I'd prefer Montreal St. since most of us will be fishing up river I'm guessing. What are we fishing for? Is it a Walleye tourney? Entry fees? 5 or 10 bucks per entrant? More? Start and finish times? Can we arrange a bar b que or shoot the bull session after the event somewhere? Also there's some guys that don't have boat access that would like to join in. We should get on that too. I don't want to see anyone miss out because of that. Let's stress the fun factor here too. There's lots of serious places to fish competitively now, but I'd like to see this one as a fun thing. Be as serious as you want after the shotgun start, but before and after, let's just have some fun. I'll do all that I can to get this going, but I need some help in the decision making. I'm open to any, and all suggestions. As soon as I can figure it out, I'll get a separate thread going on the announcement board. Or Roger can help me with that. Wait until that thread is up and reply there.

I'm in for 7/14. I'll bring along a boat if someone needs a ride. I don't know the river, however, so hopefully a partner can keep me off the rocks and on the fish.

GC 54

Well this will sure keep alot of pressure off those Shebandowan bass for a day before the SSS. Zimmer, this Kam tourney if for you too!

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Bear

Well this will sure keep alot of pressure off those Shebandowan bass for a day before the SSS. Zimmer, this Kam tourney if for you too!

GC54

Are you kidding Zimmer is so paranoid about the Kenora boys, I heard through the grapevine he is camping out in his boat a Shebandowan starting July 01.

Lookout Zimmer here we come.

Bear

Trevor Zimak

People who talk the most seem to catch the least.....

im in for this KAM thing.... whatever it is. I will participate if its on a weekend im available. Got a lot tournaments this year.

My only suggestion is not to use the Montreal street launch, it's terrible and in bad shape. Last year two people broke their trailer axles because of the poor shape it was in. The city did do some work on it, but it was a poor job.

-Zimmer

Gone8to1248

Are we startting to pick-up a sense of competiveness amongst the Canadian boys? LOL Maybe you all will be so distracted that an American will slide in and win it all! LOL Just kidding guy's, wouldn't want to beat you on your own turf! LMAO

Gone8to1248

Bernie

I'll have my 14 footer with a 15hp on it if someone needs a lift. I have only fished the Kam from the #61 bridge up to the Fort though. I don't mind taking 2 people with me if need be.

Guest Dan

I have only fished the Kam from the #61 bridge up to the Fort though.

Quit giving away my secret spots Bernie!! :lol:

I talked to Roger last night and we'll soon have a sticky thread up top regarding the Kam outing. Once it's up, we'll get more organized.

Guest Big Moose

I used the Montreal street launch all last year and had no problems but it is a little outta shape,I have no prefference either one is fine with this guy.

Guest Dan

I also used the Montreal St. launch several times last year without any problems, but it is a little tight for parking. Perhaps the island launch would be a better choice for that reason alone.