• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Travis Schallock

Any moose yet?

Travis Schallock

Anyone get their moose yet? Got mine this morning less than 20min into the season. Will post pics soon.

Travis Schallock

Nakina Fish and Game Club - President

Resource Pimp

Anyone get their moose yet? Got mine this morning less than 20min into the season. Will post pics soon.

Congrats Travis. Are they in the rut yet up by you?

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Click on banner to visit

Bedas Lodge.

bedaslogo.jpg

PRO V

Congrats.........is that a personal best.? Was out chicken hunting yesterday morning ran into a cow, followed her for about 1/4 mile, then 20 minutes later ran into a 5 year old bull popped out

in front of me, trotted down the trail, gave a quick grunt he stopped turned, looked back, he was at about 150 yards.

Mike

Travis Schallock

Here are a few pictures. I have been seeing rut sign for about a week, this guy came in from about 150 yards in 20 min. Needed to do some thrashing to get him to commit. Its for sure the quickest I've got my moose, but taken a few bigger. We green scored him @ 171 P&Y after deductions, my last one was 183 P&Y.

post-1118-0-48691700-1316377643_thumb.jp

post-1118-0-94486100-1316377671_thumb.jp

post-1118-0-97767800-1316377718_thumb.jp

Travis Schallock

Nakina Fish and Game Club - President

jonnyriabov

very very very nice! Congrats!

brookiebuster

Thats a beauty!!!!

"Whack em' and stack em',kill em' and grill em'" Ted Nugent

WalleyeWayne

Congrats on a nice bull! We were up Fraser Lake area on Saturday to fish walleye's and we ran into a couple guys moose hunting. We hit walleye's big time, but the moose hunters said they hadn't seen any movement.

NorthwestHunter

Awesome bull tlock. Looks like your archery hunt went a lot better than lots of hunters right now! Not many moose hitting the dirt by the sounds of things...good for rifle hunters though.

Paul

Whitetail hunting, not just a 3 month season...a 12 month obsession

naden

How is everyones rifle season going? I was expecting lots of stories and photos this week but the board has been pretty slow. Lets see some pics!

Guest eat/fish/hunt

i was up on the borial road and came across a moose someone had shot. they took the hind end and left the rest. they should be shot for doing that

Snotrocket

Got this bull the last morning of the hunt(Oct 14). This was the first year I was surrounded by black flies while hunting. My cousin also got a cow on the way out for a beer run. Weather and wolves didn't help

post-1048-0-98456800-1318813091_thumb.jp

Fishbum

Hey, well after dodging falling trees for 4 days in 50 km hr winds with very little sign and moose action the weather and moose finally broke free. Hunted down the boreal...got my bull yesterday, not huge but has an 8 inch drop tine. seen two bulls and two big cows...cows were calling like crazy all day. I called this guy into less than 10 feet...nothing like talkingto a moose and having him come crashing through the poplars right at you...with nothing between the two of you but the 8 ft spruce tree i was hiding behind. No shot...could see the moose walking right up, but with having my gun stuck through the tree i didn't know what was touching the end of my barrel ( branches ) had to side step a little as he walked past th tree, until he came far enough broad side so i could get a clean shot off. Pretty neat watching the eye of a moose turning is his head as he peaks through the branches at you.....literally could have reached out with my gun and poked him....3 steps away!! is was an intense moring of hunting!!

Hope everyone else is geting some animals..good luck out there

brookiebuster

Great bull Snotrocket!And congrats on the close up moose hunting success Fish24/7!

"Whack em' and stack em',kill em' and grill em'" Ted Nugent