• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
luc

sss what's happening?

luc

Hi I just want to know what's going on with the SSS. Iknow it`s little bit early but we would like to go back next summer.

Thanks

Luc

Proud participant of SSS.

Bear

Same old, stay at Bedas, drink some beer, tell some lies, catch big bass.

See you there.

Bear

Resource Pimp

Ya, it would be nice to know "if" and "when". I usually make it a point to have accomodations available for tournament fishermen. I have turned away some mid july inquiries for week long rentals in anticipation of the tourney. I don't want to hold back too long. As they say..."you gotta make hay while the sun shines".

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Click on banner to visit

Bedas Lodge.

bedaslogo.jpg

Bear

Pat

I am still on the top of your list, Right? Executive suite with the hot tub?

Cant change my MOJO now, you know.

BB

Some Old Guy

Down a committee member, staff list is getting short. Trying to wrap things up.

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Resource Pimp

Pat

I am still on the top of your list, Right? Executive suite with the hot tub?

Cant change my MOJO now, you know.

BB

You bet Bruce, but we need a date. What date do you want it? lol

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Click on banner to visit

Bedas Lodge.

bedaslogo.jpg

Bear

Isnt it the third weekend in July? It would be nice to know as I have already started planning tournaments for 2012. I wont miss this one though, I just have too much fun.

Trevor Zimak

I don't want to overstep my bounds here, however, I think im safe to say that the tournamnt date will be the 21 - 22. Third weekend as usual.

And Bear... im dying to throw a jab at you, but I can't say anything since you beat me last year.

Some Old Guy

Trev,

I have been trying to get a hold of you at your house # and...... Do you have call display and are intentionally ignoring me?

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Bear

I don't want to overstep my bounds here, however, I think im safe to say that the tournamnt date will be the 21 - 22. Third weekend as usual.

And Bear... im dying to throw a jab at you, but I can't say anything since you beat me last year.

Jab away Zimmer, oh yah, I did beat you last year didnt I? I can barely wait..........

Guest KINGKAN

I think it should be a week earlier next year! switch things up! :P

Bear

A week earlier would intefere with several other tournaments I beleive.

Bear

Guest Cory

Bear, Trev, Kingkan, Luc, Resource Pimp,

Patience boys. There is plenty of time for you guys to contribute to my 2012 RRSP's. :lol:

Bottom Bouncer

What,s your plan for 2012 Cory? Last year you sabotaged Bears motor and apparently when Trevor cut in behind you at steamboat channel on day two you through tomatoes and a box of three prong hooks at him. What's with that. LOL,LOL.

REELBAIT

Bear

Bear, Trev, Kingkan, Luc, Resource Pimp,

Patience boys. There is plenty of time for you guys to contribute to my 2012 RRSP's. :lol:

Haha Cory, I am just recovering from heart surgery, the laughing makes me hurt, please stop......

Seriously I am on a new fitness program and have obtained a spare power pack for my motor this year, so look out scout. I had some great days on the water this year and learned some new tricks, suited for Shebandowan, I cant wait.....no more funnies until I get healed OK?

BB

Gone8to1248

Haha Cory, I am just recovering from heart surgery, the laughing makes me hurt, please stop......

Seriously I am on a new fitness program and have obtained a spare power pack for my motor this year, so look out scout. I had some great days on the water this year and learned some new tricks, suited for Shebandowan, I cant wait.....no more funnies until I get healed OK?

BB

You guy's keep throwing jabs at one and another! My application got up there today and Hillbilly318 and I are going to be partnering up for it and this year hopefully there won't be a donation but more like a pay out for us! :P

Bernie

Hope your doing better now Bruce.

Bear

I am doing great Bernie, have been doing the walking thing and should be able to expand the fitness program soon. I have a slight infection in my leg, where they removed the artery, but it is getting better.

Glad to see you and your partner are entering, will that donation be in US or Canadian $$$$$?

Take care, keep your stick on the ice.

Bear