• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest cwp2011

still fishing ?

Guest cwp2011

wondering if anyone is still fishing ? is there still fish to be caught or is it to cold or something i went out to Oliver Lake today and didnt catch anything ?

Antonio

I'm wondering the same, was gonna head out to sunshine this weekend but is it worth it?

Thefishleclair

Tried my luck on some hard water, No bites but I was jiggin a spin bait anyhow? Going to try again tomorrow if I can find me some large minnows

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB

Chuck

Took the boat out on the river below the bridge Bagged 2 coho"s and a nice bow With this warm spell I might give have another go at it

Winter wear is key I must admit that i did get some looks from the local dog walkers :blink:

Git "er done

Guest Ol Big Moose

Dieing to get out and do some late fishing. Just took a lay off yesterday and already bored by lunchtime but as luck would have it my car broke down yesterday aswell.

Guest cwp2011

Dieing to get out and do some late fishing. Just took a lay off yesterday and already bored by lunchtime but as luck would have it my car broke down yesterday aswell.

i know all about it haha ive been laid off since about a week ago so boring not working haha

Guest jackfish pete

A few rainbows at Silver Harbour last weekend. They as shiny as I've ever seen them and they put up a good fight. Saw some small whitefish, too.