• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
TroutHunter

2011/2012 Ice Conditions

TroutHunter

Anyone been out yet/know how ice conditions are?? I've been thinking about trying Adrian or Pass Lake... Too early yet???

** People often ask me why I like hunting and fishing so much... I tell them that those are the only places where my mind doesn't think.... You should really try it sometime! **

TroutHunter

Anyone been out yet/know how ice conditions are?? I've been thinking about trying Adrian or Pass Lake... Too early yet???

I did hear whitefish had 4-5 inches last weekend (pretty shallow lake though)...

** People often ask me why I like hunting and fishing so much... I tell them that those are the only places where my mind doesn't think.... You should really try it sometime! **

TroutHunter

I did hear whitefish had 4-5 inches last weekend (pretty shallow lake though)...

Went out to Pass Lake today, average 6" of ice.... anyone else been out??

Lyle Reiner

Was on whitefish Wednesday 7-8" will be on lac today

Prostaff For

Lowrance Canada

Guest doddzy

Whitefish is half snow and half ice, 1 hole i drilled had 12 inches of ice, about 6 shacks out and saw a truck pulling another on the ice to the left of the landing

Lyle Reiner

Enough for a sled. Enough to keep it cool but patchy

Prostaff For

Lowrance Canada

Guest Ol Big Moose

I was out on whatfish for the day on friday,plenty of ice but the snow is pretty patchy. Better off using a quad or go all in and drive your truck out,saw tracks from some other people driving out but i'll wait