• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
levi64

ice shack rentals

levi64

Does anyone know if there are shack rentals on Black Bay?

Thanks

thefisher

Yes, we rented one a couple times last year from a guy in dorion who rents them out, fishing was awesome, ill get you the his number!

levi64

Yes, we rented one a couple times last year from a guy in dorion who rents them out, fishing was awesome, ill get you the his number!

Thanks I appreciate it. Look forward to heading out there when they get some ice.

ROCKWOOD BAIT

His name is Cam and his number is 857-2248

rockwoodbait.jpg

Guest mistytalon1892

Thanks for thst info aswell... Iv never fished black bay or superior in the winter at all so im wondering if anyone has any info on when n how to go about it id appreciate it! Thanks ahead of time

Guest eat/fish/hunt

Hi Guys

I just moved here and know live on black Bay. Ice is only 2 to 3 inches and some big pressure cracks out there.I wouldn't be on the ice yet. Ill try to keep you posted om ice thickness. :icefishing:

crazyctr

Does anyone know if there are shack rentals on Black Bay?

Thanks

hello levi64 the perch are biting and there is around 12 inches of ice out on black bay as for huts i have 2 huts for rent out there now one hut is set up for day trips it is 6 foot x 8 foot with a cook stove and a wood stove for heat and the other hut is bigger it sleeps four people has a cook stove and wood heat it is 8 foot x 16 foot fully insulated firewood is supplied for both huts the small hut is priced at $50 per day the big hut is $100 per day here is a sample of the perch caught new years day

post-1941-0-22756800-1325489609_thumb.jp

post-1941-0-40444800-1325489622_thumb.jp

post-1941-0-61304800-1325489648_thumb.jp

post-1941-0-12289700-1325489660_thumb.jp

post-1941-0-89277800-1325489689_thumb.jp

hbaits.jpg

WalleyeWayne

Welcome aboard "EFH"...and those prices to rent a hut are certainly reasonable! I gotta find me a day or weekend to rent one and check out the perch action....

Some Old Guy

Hi crazyctr

Cherk your email.

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Guest Channy

hello levi64 the perch are biting and there is around 12 inches of ice out on black bay as for huts i have 2 huts for rent out there now one hut is set up for day trips it is 6 foot x 8 foot with a cook stove and a wood stove for heat and the other hut is bigger it sleeps four people has a cook stove and wood heat it is 8 foot x 16 foot fully insulated firewood is supplied for both huts the small hut is priced at $50 per day the big hut is $100 per day here is a sample of the perch caught new years day

Hello, I am interested in renting a hut from you how can you be reached?

crazyctr

Welcome aboard "EFH"...and those prices to rent a hut are certainly reasonable! I gotta find me a day or weekend to rent one and check out the perch action....

hi wayne will be glad to have you out there please phone ahead of time for more info

hbaits.jpg

crazyctr

Hello, I am interested in renting a hut from you how can you be reached?

hello channy you can call me at 807-857-1462 or my cell 807-887-4685

hbaits.jpg

crazyctr

hello everyone there is 15 inches of ice out on black bay now getting some real nice perch biting now and the ice ridge is being a pain but im keeping it knocked down so it its easier to crossover just thought i`d give an update on conditions out here

hbaits.jpg

crazyctr

hello everyone there is 15 inches of ice out on black bay now getting some real nice perch biting now and the ice ridge is being a pain but im keeping it knocked down so it its easier to crossover just thought i`d give an update on conditions out here

just came in from the huts and the ice ridge is really working today it opened up about 3 feet if your gonna be going out there in the next few days make sure you bring planks if you have a 4 wheeler

hbaits.jpg

crazyctr

ive almost finished building another hut for out on black bay it will probly be out there on friday or saturday

hbaits.jpg