• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
levi64

Trail Camera

levi64

I want to buy a trail camera but the more reviews i read online the more confusing it is..5 people give good reports 5 people give bad reports. Does anyone have a trail camera that they like and works well or had ones that are crap. Can you let me know what you think or what you have experience with. I'm just looking for one to use at my feed plot. I was leaning towards the moultree M80 but from what I read it has a very slow trigger. Any imput would help.

Thanks

brookiebuster

I have a Bushnell Trophy Cam. Its a awesome cam.Its relly easy to setup and it takes amazing day/night videos and photos.

"Whack em' and stack em',kill em' and grill em'" Ted Nugent

levi64

I have a Bushnell Trophy Cam. Its a awesome cam.Its relly easy to setup and it takes amazing day/night videos and photos.

Thanks Brookiebuster. I read some reviews and most of them were very good. There was actually a comparism between the bushnell and the moultrie M100, I think the only thing the Moultrie did better was night shots. Now I'm leaning towards the Bushnell Trophy Cam. Thanks for your imput.

brookiebuster

No problem.

levi64

ONly one guy on this board has a trail cam??

Guest Beamer

I have used Moultrie cameras for 5 years or so, they are good simple easy to use. Have a new one that runs on C batteries and have not changed them this season and it has been out since late September and is still out. Great camera's, I also used a Wildgame Nation camera it was a very reasonable price and the pictures were good quality, it also used C batteries.

Beamer

Slick_Jig

I own a Moultrie I65, it works great! Battery(D cell) last a couple months and it takes good pictures. The only downfall to this camera is that the trigger time is a bit slow.

Im hoping we get the wireless service for it, it has the ability to take a picture and send it to your smart phone! I will be watching this post also, another camera never hurts.

Good luck

Gone Fishing

Men and fish are alike. They both get into trouble when they open their mouths

salmonider

i have 6 all different brands they all work pretty much perfect. bushnell has a great battery length, like 4 months even all winter on ten AA's. i stay away from the flash models, they pretty much blind you when they go off setting them up. setting up 3 tomorow, and checkin a few super fun checkin the cams got tons of wolves, hundreds of pics of deer, marten, fisher, eagles, people, you name it.

Practice CPS, catch , photo, stringer.

ok, calm down I'm kidding!

brookiebuster

Make sure you get a cam that uses AA batteries.

Guest rcadene

The new M100 has been good and so has the bushnell trophy cam. Spypoint makes a good camera as well. It is tough to decide but these three camera's offer great bang for your buck. If money is no object that get a ReconX.