• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
GC 54

1st SSS Starting Position Draw

GC 54

So far 29 teams have signed up. Drop in at D&R with your completed entry form along with your cheque or money order for $250.00 by 6:00 pm Monday, January 9th to be eligible for the 1st SSS starting position draw.

/>http://sss.thunderbayfishing.com/teams.php

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Trevor Zimak

Georgie, you forgot to mention that it is a 2lb minimum. Also, if people are planning on attending, maybe drop a post on here so I can get an idea of numbers. Typically, we have gotten a table for 10-12 in the past.

-Zimmers

Guest Cory

2lb minimum. Thats going to make it hard on a few teams filling their limits. If my memory serves me well, i think George has only ever weighed in one fish over 2lbs in all years fishing that system. :unsure:

Bear

Ohhhhh, a shot rings in from Geralton......gotta love it.

Bear

GC 54

2lb minimum. Thats going to make it hard on a few teams filling their limits. If my memory serves me well, i think George has only ever weighed in one fish over 2lbs in all years fishing that system. :unsure:

I think that shot went over the bow Bruce. Corey knows better.

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Some Old Guy

C'man Cory.

Of course he has weighed in a bass over 2lbs at the S.S.S.

Remember 2006 he came up with..... No wait.....

Ok then 2007 he weighed in and there was........... sorry not that year either.

Alright 2008 he had ummmm no............

In 2009 there was that one fish and it no.... nope.....

In 2010 GC54 brought a... no that was a pike....

In 2011.......... Ummmm......... I stand corrected.

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

GC 54

Roger, Corey and Bruce, shut up and pay up. :-)

Some Old Guy

I can't fish it........ so I'll just shut up............

Roger

Bear

In the mail in the am, overnight. Get polishing that Lund up GC.

BB

Guest Cory

George, i cant in good conscience tell you that i will stop talking trash but i will however be signing up for the draw. I just want to sign up at the last minute so my entry is on the top of the pile for the draw. I know Zimmer does the picking out of the bucket and would never risk digging deep into the entries in the event he might suffer a paper cut.

I dont think Bear is signing up this year. I have a feeling he is going to retire after finally making the top three last year. Cant blame him. Odds of him improving on that are simiar to the Leafs winning the cup.

Roger wont sign up. Its a bass event. The only bass event he enters is the fall event so that he can be guaranteed to finish in the top 30.

Sorry but its 30 below here in G-town and im bored. :lol:

Bear

Cory, was up first thing this morning and at the Post Office when it opened, mailed out my entry, overnight service, so it will be close to yours on top of the pile. I sure hope Zimmer, with those delicate hands, doesn't get a paper cut, that would be tragic.

However, I think if I would not have broke down on day 2 last year, I was ready to make a run at first place, just couldnt get to the spots I caught good fish in prefishing, not to say that I would have caught them, but who knows. I am not a Leafs fan, but a new JETS fan, (they beat the Leafs the other day) and I am sure if they keep up the pace, they will make the playoffs. (my prediction). No retirement for me, I still think I can win this tournament before I collect my old age pension.

Sorry to hear its 30 below in G-Town, calling for plus 2 here today, west winds, so I think I'll head to the ice shack and light the fire, and dream of bass fishing 2012.

By the way, I know what you mean about those walleye guys.................

All the best, keep the trash talk coming, see you on the water.

Bear

Some Old Guy

ummmmmmmm Wow..........

Roger

Bear

Still like you lots Roger....if you need a bass partner for the fall, let me know, I will make the trip.....

BB

Bear

Does the amount of hair have anything to do with it?

luc

Hi Trevor, i will be there,monday night.

Luc

Trevor Zimak

George, i cant in good conscience tell you that i will stop talking trash but i will however be signing up for the draw. I just want to sign up at the last minute so my entry is on the top of the pile for the draw. I know Zimmer does the picking out of the bucket and would never risk digging deep into the entries in the event he might suffer a paper cut.

I dont think Bear is signing up this year. I have a feeling he is going to retire after finally making the top three last year. Cant blame him. Odds of him improving on that are simiar to the Leafs winning the cup.

Roger wont sign up. Its a bass event. The only bass event he enters is the fall event so that he can be guaranteed to finish in the top 30.

Sorry but its 30 below here in G-town and im bored. :lol:

Cory, I can assure you that I will appropriately place your slip inbetween the wedge and fold at the bottom of the envolope tomorrow, thus guarantying me that I will be drawn before you. As for Georgie, it doesn't matter if he is drawn first because you and I both, in good conscious, know that he will only be able to muster up a few 16'' ers. Now ... let's not forget about ol' Brucie... First of all Cory, get your facts straight... Bruce was 4th, not 3rd. We don't want to give him anymore credit than he deserves now do we? And of course if he doesn't win this year, he will likely come up with some bogus excuse to make himself feel better about his inadequacy. Although I do not forsee another miraculous miracle in the future, where he happened to get lucky (like last year) and beat us both. Last, but not least... Roger... well... I just can't think of a better chirp than yours Cory... that was funny.

See everyone at the draw! :)

- Zimmers

Some Old Guy

hmmmm Do you not think it just kills me counting boats taking off and I'm on shore?

There was an S.S.S. meeting last night and I was the only one to show up. So the vote went down and Trevor lost 1-0 for this year. George got 2013!

So congrats guys!

Roger

Guest Cory

Roger, i understand your pain. I once ran the GWC and did not participated. It was one of the most frustrating fishing days of my life. Now i participate and greatly appreciate the efforts you and other vounteers put forward so that i and other anglers can enjoy ourselves on the water. Keep up the good work.

Since today is draw day and i believe in karma, i will wish Zimmer, Bruce and George the best of luck in tonights draw. I will let you three know tomorrow the type of luck i am refering too. :unsure: