• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Pro fisherman-Stud Muffin

ice out bets??

Some Old Guy

Lah tee dee dooo my eyes are blue..... the rabbit in red.......

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Some Old Guy

Or does anyone remember this ditty back in the day with old tv?

Hey Dawg, C'mon Dawg.

Me an' dawg want you to go to telegraph road

Right now!

Get a good deallllll

Roger

Trevor Zimak

:fishing: :fishing: Looks like we will all be doing a lot of :fishing1: instead of :icefishing: very soon. By Easter weekend is my new prediction.

Roger you need more of these smiley face guys :lol: I think there would be more :D guys instead of so many :angry2: if you did. How do I donate to set that up? :huh:

Oh well ... maybe i'll see , Burton Cummings, Munshaw, and Tie Domie here all in sand bay in a couple weeks where we can all sing Kumbaya together.

Guest Munshaw

Back on topic, I'm posting my ice out day bet as April 10 for most inland lakes in light of the upcoming weather the next week.

Some Old Guy

I heard on the radio, 21 and 21 for Sat and Sun. That's gonna be hot!!! I might have to oil myslef up and do some last ice fishing!

Roger

Mr. Canoehead

Hmmm...hard water or open water, fish are fun to catch and yes they are also very tasty! I like em boneless and fried in oil. Fish for sport or fish for food it's your choice. Don't let nanyone tell you otherwise, if they have a problem they should be lobbying the mnr not guilting people for eating fish.

Going ice fishing this weekend...anyone know if black sturgeon road is drivavble with a 4x4 truck?

Going ice fishing this weekend...anyone know if black sturgeon road is drivavble with a 4x4 truck?

road runs north south, should get sun all day, and be fine

garmin_logo.thumb.png.e282a5dd4c34650ee5e218bcdd5adfd2.png

logo.png.e4b798a1a0facc3f309b90fb32f5c428.png

2016 Dog Lake Open Champion.

Thunder Bay BASSmasters Vice-President 

Ice Girl

I live on the river, eagles, hawks & crows won't leave it so my bet is April 17th

James01

I'll play...

I am guessing/hoping the first week of April (April 3rd to be specific)... I leave for Ireland on the 14th of April, and I would like to get out fishing before that. Even earlier would be even better.

Many Men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.

- Henry David Thoreau

nateandrychuk

i'm going to say the ice will be out april 5th maybe sooner on sheband if i can get the boat out and help it out abit with busting it up with my wake running the shoreline. did it last year and seemed to work and still got bass with just crusing the shore line with 50 feet between it and the ice

beartrack.jpg.1a43097fbd2f6250c49a780f32

i think my prediction of april 3rd may be good. prediction from feb 3 . . .im damn near physcic

Castnblast

:fishing: :fishing: Looks like we will all be doing a lot of :fishing1: instead of :icefishing: very soon. By Easter weekend is my new prediction.

Roger you need more of these smiley face guys :lol: I think there would be more :D guys instead of so many :angry2: if you did. How do I donate to set that up? :huh:

Oh well ... maybe i'll see , Burton Cummings, Munshaw, and Tie Domie here all in sand bay in a couple weeks where we can all sing Kumbaya together.

Whoaa trevor...remember, munshaw is Jedi - not from side dark he is.

This thread should be labeled "cabin fever"

naden

I was in the burchell lake area yesterday quading and some of the smaller lakes were ice free, most of the bigger lakes the ice had seperated from shore and the ice looked rotten. Today I was at silver falls park on dog lake and the main portion of the lake was wide open, the bays were still frozen. Little dog had a little big of ice left near the road.

Lyle Reiner

Was at dog and 3 spec lakes today. All still had ice but was able to fish. Prob 15-20' from shore was open

Prostaff For

Lowrance Canada

geezus you covered a lot ground today

Lyle Reiner

Yessir. Had to test the loomis in a variety of situations

Prostaff For

Lowrance Canada

Guest fishmasa

Has anyone checked out Whitefish lately? I am hoping by this weekend the lake will open up so I can get the boat wet.

Foozer

We was out at Whitefish this past weekend to ckeck out camp.

The ice was rotten near shore, and lookin very sketchy. There was one guy still out on the ice in his Argo.

No one risking to get out and walk on it though.

But I highly doubt it's going to open up by this coming weekend.

Since we can not call female anglers "fisherman" We should just call 'em hookers.....

crazyctr

ive been fishing with my airboat now for the last 2 weekspost-1941-0-58289000-1333035350_thumb.jp

hbaits.jpg