• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Bear

Do you know what your kid is doing on Facebook???

Bear

There may be some language that may be offensive to some, but it is really worth a watch to those who have kids on Facebook.

Guest TerryK

Saw this earlier. That dude just made the biggest mistake of his life. His daughter will hate him for this and will act out even more. A few words spoken on facebook and he basically ruins her life for it? She's a 15 girl for gawds sake. They say tons of stuff like that and most of it they think they mean, but really don't. WTF was he doing creeping her facebook page anyway? He talks about respect. How respectful was he of his own daughter? Treat your kids with respect and trust and you'll get the same in return.

Dude has control issues and self esteem issues. What a douche.

fisherdude

i also saw this this morning, he does have a few good points but also has a lot of brutal points.

But ya terry your right shes going to love him and do everything he asks now for sure. I dont know if any of you gave your kids allowance but i got it growing up. This was a 15 year old kid, cut her some slack this was a bit much. Hopefullly he doesnt lead her to do anything else to retaliate or to harm herself, its sad but its reality and seems to be happening alot lately.

Bear

Dont get me wrong, I dont condone what he has done by any means. His parenting skills leave something to be desired. My daughter is only 9 and can drive me around the bend some days (not on Facebook) but I think I would have handled this differently. I am a beleiver in unconditional love, I dont think this video displays this.

Bear

Some Old Guy

I'll have to wait till I get to town to watch this but by the sounds of it this might be exactly why my kids are not allowed to have an account on facebook.

I have seen stuff on tv where Police actually lure pedophiles with face book. Relationships have been ruined because of inappropriate use of face book.

I'll check out the vid later.

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

eddylives

All I can say without knowing the exact details of the situation is good for the Dad.

The kids now days expect everything for nothing and think they can get away with anything they want without consequenses.(I should not label all kids with this as there are good ones out there too lol.)

Sounds like the kid was warned but chose to rebel further and now pays the price by the posting of it on FB.

If more parents actually took a firm stand there would be a lot less ignorant teens out there.

Have no fear of perfection.....you will never reach it

brookiebuster

"This is your laptop, this is my .45"

"Whack em' and stack em',kill em' and grill em'" Ted Nugent

Some Old Guy

I just watched it and I really don't have an opinion.

When I talked back to my dad, or even worse, to my Mom I wish they would have just grounded me and shot my lap top!

I'm sure many of you remember the "hand" of justice. I got my fair share of it.

It's still pains me to think of it! HA HA

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!