• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Pro fisherman-Stud Muffin

stand up jigs

Pro fisherman-Stud Muffin

gonna try using this rig this summer on calm days when bite is slow. i had better luck last year using 1/8th oz and lighter jigs instead of a floater /lindy rig on slow dasys .but really havent put much effort into fishing a stand up jig

i have only used the Erie typeunpstandupjg.jpg

i found like a thousand different types of standup jigs online, anyone use any of them? or should i just stick with erie style.

garmin_logo.thumb.png.e282a5dd4c34650ee5e218bcdd5adfd2.png

logo.png.e4b798a1a0facc3f309b90fb32f5c428.png

2016 Dog Lake Open Champion.

Thunder Bay BASSmasters Vice-President 

Guest Jamie

You need to try the Nuckle Ball Jigs from Fin-tech. I believe they are the best jig out there and yes I am on their Pro-Staff but I wouldn't represent any product I didn't use or believe in.

speckmaster

I buy my stand up jigs from Butcher Tackle in Peterborough. The knuckle head jigs are great, but expensive.

arvey

i'm not a big jig fisherman although i do use them , for me it's mostly a slip float or trolling pending on what i'm after and the conditions. i may be wrong but at one time were these knuckle ball jigs once called odd ball jigs by a differant company?

arvey