• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Trevor Zimak

State record Largemouth - Lucky and unlucky

Some Old Guy

Unlucky? Just plain stupid is more like it.

There is no excuse for that kind of stuff. Bottom line...... What would we call a guy fishing without a license up here? Huh huh? What would we call them?

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Trevor Zimak

I can think of a lot....

Some Old Guy

No kidding. It kind of looks like it's a dead fish. What do you think?

If it is a dead fish all he succeeded in doing is blowing the chance for a legit angler to catch it.

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

Bear

What a dork......

TroutHunter

Poaching is poaching... Regardless if it's a record breaker or so small you're embarrased to show it off! How old are you to not know you're fishing licence is expired, let alone use that excuse as a repeat offender! I hope they throw the book at him! Heres a few more articles from Field and Stream magazine that i was reading regarding this same issue.... Its a shame it was harvested this way, this sort of activity is what gives fishermen and outdoorsmen alike a bad name.

/>http://www.fieldandstream.com/blogs/field-notes/2012/03/arkansas-bass-wiped-state-record-books-angler-didnt-have-valid-fishing-lic

/>http://www.fieldandstream.com/blogs/field-notes/2012/03/crowder-wont-be-cashing-catches-record-without-license

** People often ask me why I like hunting and fishing so much... I tell them that those are the only places where my mind doesn't think.... You should really try it sometime! **

Dale Gaudry

Idiot. Serves him right. He'd probably still be fishing with out a licence if it had been a 3 pounder.

Pro Staff for LOWRANCE