• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest fishermen_18

steelhead fishing

Guest fishermen_18

heey is anybody going steelhead fishing this week or weekend that knows some hot spots that would like to take 2 people with them will pay for gas if so txt me at 621-2706 my names adam thanks have a good day:)

Guest John Schmidt

My names John-Aaron Schmidt you may know me, im young just 20, just started steelheading last spring, but had a lot of good people and went to the rivers almost daily til i mastered it. Anyways, If it is just 2 people, as I have my moms small car, you could forsure come with me. I will be going to coldwater/wolf river and maybe mackenzie river mouth to start, which is in dorion about 45mins east, text me [807-621-3176]

But if i dont hear from you that ok, not alot of my buddies steelhead fish and dont like being in the water, thought itde be different after seeing someone asking to go out.

Peaceee holmess,

John.S

Guest fishermen_18

okay man when are u going to coldwater/wolf river and maybe mackenzie river?