• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Bear

SSS is just a month away

Bear

Guys and gals

The SSS is just a month away and no banter as of yet? Whats with that, there is usually some type of mudslinging going on by now.

Bruce B

PRO V

I think a couple of the guys might be licking their wounds from the last round of banter.

Mike

Bear

That was mild.....

Guest Cory

How is the bass fishing on shebs right now? I havent heard much talk. I plan on going up next week to find some fish. hopefully the BIG ones.

I would love to start the trash talk on here but i am trying something new this year where i will only say nice things. So, good luck all.

Cory

Bear

And good luck to you Cory. I havent heard any reports as of yet, it has been on and off in the Kenora area, I was out yesterday prefishing with a buddy of mine and we did a nice bag of fish, however last week, when I was out, it was a struggle to get any decent size. I think the hot weather has something to do with it, and the end of the may fly hatch may have put them off a bit. . Hopefully our efforts will pay off in Shebandowan, I am trying a new tactic this year, maybe it will work, our prefish will tell, otherwise back to basics.

See all on the water.

Bruce B

Trevor Zimak

Have not fished Shebs for bass at all this year really. A couple of hours here and there. Been too busy with other committments and the walleye scene.... in fact, I think the only weekend I have spent out at Shebs in all of June and July so far was the long weekend and I ended fishing the floods for most of it. Wait... did I just say that... WALLEYE??? Anyways I heard KINGKAN lit them up this past weekend... scored a few over 4lbs :wacko: :wacko: and even heard a rumour that one guy scored a 20+ pound bag :unsure: :unsure: Heard the "mayor of Shebandowan" scored a 21" too.

-Zimmers

Monks

How is the bass fishing on shebs right now? I havent heard much talk. I plan on going up next week to find some fish. hopefully the BIG ones.

I would love to start the trash talk on here but i am trying something new this year where i will only say nice things. So, good luck all.

Cory

Hey Cory,

Someone is posting for you. I never trust a wolf in sheeps clothing! ;) Being nice.... Now thats funny!

Guest fishfinn

Have not fished Shebs for bass at all this year really. A couple of hours here and there. Been too busy with other committments and the walleye scene.... in fact, I think the only weekend I have spent out at Shebs in all of June and July so far was the long weekend and I ended fishing the floods for most of it. Wait... did I just say that... WALLEYE??? Anyways I heard KINGKAN lit them up this past weekend... scored a few over 4lbs :wacko: :wacko: and even heard a rumour that one guy scored a 20+ pound bag :unsure: :unsure: Heard the "mayor os Shebandowan" scored a 21" too.

-Zimmers

Wow! I was out on Sunday and was lucky if I scraped 12lbs up for 5 fish. Looks like I've got a lot more work ahead of me to find all the four pounders that are swimming around. Can't wait to see them at the scale on tournament day. :blink: