• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Fishbum

Urban Deer Hunt

Fishbum

Hey does anybody know where you can more info on this for this fall. Im assuming that it still is going to be in effect for this year? Just looking for start dates and tag info etc

Thanks

brookiebuster

I beleive start date is archery opener.Tags fall under WMU 13.You also need a treestand atleast 10ft high.Theres a few other "rules" you need to know but I forget them at the moment.

"Whack em' and stack em',kill em' and grill em'" Ted Nugent

Pro fisherman-Stud Muffin

75 metets from a dwelling or property line or road . 10ft high . And it opens the 15th. A week or so after archery deer opens. I think the start date was an oversight as it was just recently they started 1st week of sept. I got my new g5 torrent ready and permission from 2 landowners

Freeezet will be full of meat this year. I even got ac for garage to hang meat

garmin_logo.thumb.png.e282a5dd4c34650ee5e218bcdd5adfd2.png

logo.png.e4b798a1a0facc3f309b90fb32f5c428.png

2016 Dog Lake Open Champion.

Thunder Bay BASSmasters Vice-President 

brookiebuster

Got a few places outside of town Ive been scouting that have a good number of deer and other critters.

"Whack em' and stack em',kill em' and grill em'" Ted Nugent

milspec

Would anyone of you guys care to show me (bring me along) to learn the in's and out's of scouting? You don't have to worry about me stealing locations or anything like that. I won't be hunting this year anyway. I just moved back to Ontario few weeks ago. I also only plan on hunting In the Gorham area where I live. I would appriecate the gesture and if you have any concerns about scent cover I can bring some and do whatever you need me to do.

Thefishleclair

You will have to wait and see what the Locations of the in town hunts are going to be.....If I remember right it sounds like to the West of us and North. If I remember right it will be from the Expressway towards 61...

Ill try to find the Info from news letters about it.

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB