• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
GC 54

SSS Rules

GC 54

For those who are participating in the Shebandowan Smallmouth Showdown and have submitted your completed registration form and your team appears on the roster, be sure to make note of your team number which is also your take off position for day one.

http://sss.thunderbayfishing.com/teams.php

Also, when you completed your registration form and signed it, you have indicated that: "Having read the rules and regulations, I hereby submit my entry form for the registration and enclose my entry fee payable to the Shebandowan Smallmouth Showdown. By signing this form I agree with the rules and agree to abide by said rules".

Here is a link to the rules, please review them prior to the SSS.

http://sss.thunderbayfishing.com/rules.php

We are just a little over a week away, the bantering should begin anytime.

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Guest Cory

so there is not a "no wake zone" on the non-cabin side of tea pot island. everybody seems to slow on that side at least in previous years. is this new or was it always that way?

cory

GC 54

The rules state " The waterway North of TEAPOT ISLAND". However, common sense and consideration for others in the waterway South of Teapot Island is necessary when travelling through this area.

George Clark of TEAM CLARK

FIELD STAFF FOR TEAM SHIMANO PRO STAFF FOR D & R SPORTING GOODS PRO STAFF FOR LUND BOATS
Proudly Supported By: G.LOOMIS JACKALL POWER PRO NORTH COUNTRY CYCLE & SPORTS Treasurer of: Thunder Bay BASSmasters

Bear

Funny thing me too, could get crowded up there.

Bear

Trevor Zimak

Cory, Bear you must both be referring to finishing in the upper teens this year. :o :o

- Zimmers

Bear

Come on Zimmer, we havent fired any shots across your bow as of yet. Although you may have company at the top end, bring some extra sandwiches........

Looking forward to seeing all you guys again.

Bear

Trevor Zimak

That's going to be a loong trolling motor ride :) ... or are you staying at the resort too?

Bear

Long ride, but I have a Minn Kota. Staying at Beda's. All good.

Guest Cory

Zimmer Zimmer Zimmer,

Im trying to be nice and your blasting me on here. You never know i might just end up in the high teens. But if history tells us anything, the only safe use of "high teens" is using it when describing the number of times over the past few years you have had to sit in the crowd and look up at the stage while i collect my winnings. :glare:

see you guys this week. cory

Trevor Zimak

I figured you were going to say something to the effect that your weight is usually in the high teens... lol. Anyways I heard you were trying to get a hold of me about staying in a cabin at Nakina. Anyways .... im in for whatever. I will not be out to shebs again to possibly tues.

- Zimmers