• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Bear

Would anyone be interested

Bear

As both my partner and I lead busy lives we are a little tight on time to prefish for the SSS.

I am looking for someone who is not in the SSS who would like to spend a day on the lake doing some prefishing. I would pay for the gas, use my tackle and provide a great lunch, and a day of "BSing" about anything at all.. We would use your boat and of course I would have to swear you to secrecy haha. Would have to be a boat with a little power and a trollling motor and some electronics. I would drive down the day before and meet you at Shebandowan and depart from there. Heck you may even learn something about bass fishing, I know I will.

Anyone interested??

Bear

Guest adams

depending on the dates and my work schedule i could possibly look into that one. ive got a camp on shebandowan anyhow so accessibility is no problem. the boat is a 16' lund with a 25 merc, its a little underpowered so covering the whole lake would take some time. electronics and trolling motor are all up to snuff so no issues there. let me know what sorta dates youre looking at, and i can get back to you.

-adams

Bear

depending on the dates and my work schedule i could possibly look into that one. ive got a camp on shebandowan anyhow so accessibility is no problem. the boat is a 16' lund with a 25 merc, its a little underpowered so covering the whole lake would take some time. electronics and trolling motor are all up to snuff so no issues there. let me know what sorta dates youre looking at, and i can get back to you.

-adams

I will work on some dates and get back to you.

Thanks

Bear

Guest About Time

I might be interested, depending on dates... I have a 17' Bowrider, with a 85 yammy... no trolling motor, but good electronics (Hbird 737 with GPS)...

About time