• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
arvey

what is your wildest deer exp.

arvey

we probably all had some exp. while hunting or fishing. in an earlier thread rattling was mentioned , i haven't had much luck with it. grunts or bleeping have worked better for me , then i found something called a snort weeze . a few seasons back i had been grunting , the odd bleep trying to make a sequence. nothing happened all was quiet so i pulled out this snort weeze i had seen a video on it and read a little. figured i'd give it a try ,right after i let it go a crashing came through the bush for about a min. i thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest he was so mad i figured he's going to bust right out in the open without thinking . i was in my ground blind so i didn't have to worry about him seeing me. just as he got to the tree line he stopped snorted 3 times and turned and left. i could n't figure what happened so i called a buddy of mine with plenty exp. he said if i had a decoy there he might of come out but when he got to the tree line and seen nothing that's what halted him.

never the less it was wild sitting in that blind listening to that smashing a crashing coming through the bush.

arvey

randomheroj

When he gets to the tree line rattling would have probably pissed him off that much more because there were other bucks in his domain he would have came out ready to fight. And ya a decoy would have put him over the edge.