• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Lyle Reiner

Lac Des Mille Lac ice conditions

Lyle Reiner

I wasn't there this weekend, but a friend was. Apparently there wasn't much slush. But I won't see for myself till wed

Prostaff For

Lowrance Canada

jason

I'm heading there tomorrow with my new truck and sled that isn't running right, didn't want to use the sled but guess I will have to now.

Lyle Reiner

Just asked and apparently the road is plowed to coffin.

Prostaff For

Lowrance Canada

jason

Thanks Hillbilly318 for the response.

Foozer

Has anyone driven on from Pine Point lately?

I was thinking of taking my grandfather out for the day and didn't want to drive across the ice, just fish around the corner.

I was wondering if taking a truck on was still possible, or if the slush has made it too tough to get on and off from there.

Thanks

Since we can not call female anglers "fisherman" We should just call 'em hookers.....

naden

So I guess no one was out there on the weekend, interesting. I guess I will have to drive an hour and half to find out for myself. Everyone seems to be too tight lipped around there poles to answer simple questions.

If you need to find out the road conditions couldnt you just call gary at sawmill and ask?

Guest FreshwaterFisherman

He said pine point. Not sawmill. Conditions are different over the lake. And Gary will always say yes if it puts $ in his pocket, I have called and he Said trucks were good to go, needless to say I drove 1.5 hours to find out a truck was a no go, didnt find out until after I paid Gary. Weird.

Brodie K.

pbear

The guy at Pine Point said you could drive onto the ice in front of the landing but then there was too much snow if you tried to goto the left. Planning to drive on ice, unload sled and fish within sight, that way the kids can warm up their toes if they get too wet.

naden

He said pine point. Not sawmill. Conditions are different over the lake. And Gary will always say yes if it puts $ in his pocket, I have called and he Said trucks were good to go, needless to say I drove 1.5 hours to find out a truck was a no go, didnt find out until after I paid Gary. Weird.

Brodie K.

He asked about sand point, sugar shack, and coffin

levi64

I was out a couple of days ago, from sawmill the road was good, no problems but I wouldn't drive off it, most of the places i went to had some slush under the snow.

Guest FreshwaterFisherman

Foozer asked about pine. I was responding to the most recent request, sorry for any confusion, my response was in response to a response regarding a misconstrued topic. My apologies.

Brodie K.

walleye will

Has anyone driven on from Pine Point lately?

I was thinking of taking my grandfather out for the day and didn't want to drive across the ice, just fish around the corner.

I was wondering if taking a truck on was still possible, or if the slush has made it too tough to get on and off from there.

Thanks

pbear

Anyone out on lac today? Can you drive to sand point from sawmill?

walleye will

Was there today and slush starting to form with all the snow that fell today (they got more than town) and as for driving noooo way . Fishing was good, four limits by one o'clock.

pbear

Is it close enough to walk on or do you need to bring a snowmachine to catch a few fish?

Lyle Reiner

It's easily walked on. Google pine point resort and you can see ariel shots

Prostaff For

Lowrance Canada

xf800

Hi

I was just wondering on how much slush is at Pine Point? Is it too deep for a sled? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Stephen

Foozer

Hello,

If anyone can update ice road conditions at sawmill bay, or slush at pine point, it would be much appreciated.

Or, PM if you prefer.

Thanks

Since we can not call female anglers "fisherman" We should just call 'em hookers.....

McGinnis_Fishing

I as well would like to know about the ice/slush confitions at sawmill bay

Foozer

Thank you Sammy:

I made a call to Pine Point.

Lots of snow and slush, nothing plowed, and it's drive on at your own risk........going by sled best option.

Gunna be a wet and wild weekend...... for the wrong reasons.