• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Redneck

maki bay resort

Guest Redneck

anyone ever stay at the resort???just wondering how the accomodations are????Clean????? i am taking my wife fishing there and she is pretty picky.

Redneck

speckmaster

I don't know about the accomodations, but the road in can be pretty bad. A lot of washboard and tight corners. Make sure you take your time because you could do some serious damage to your trailer.

Guest fishmasa

We go to Maki Bay Resort about 10 times a year and the resort is very clean and tidy. The owners are very nice and I recommend the resort to everyone who asks. we were up there for may long weekend and the road was in great shape, but there are lots of sharpe corners and wildlife so take your time. The fishing is great too.

Guest adams

i was thinking of going there for a day trip as my boat is at shebandowan and would be an easy drive. does anyone know if i could just show up there and pay to launch the boat and park for the day?

Guest fishmasa

i was thinking of going there for a day trip as my boat is at shebandowan and would be an easy drive. does anyone know if i could just show up there and pay to launch the boat and park for the day?

He charges $10 to use his launch and park for the day.

Guest adams

He charges $10 to use his launch and park for the day.

i will be on my way this weekend. thank you.

ralphthedog

Is there a campground there?? If so, what is it like for trailers??

Guest Redneck

not sure about trailers - i am heading up friday night for the weekend-- i will let you know next week

redneck

ralphthedog

not sure about trailers - i am heading up friday night for the weekend-- i will let you know next week

redneck

Thank you, much appreciated.

ralphthedog

redneck

How was it??

Guest Redneck

How was it??

people were awesome along with the fishing-- i killed the battery's in my boat trolling motor and they help me get all chgd up for next day- cabin was clean and tidey -- perfect-- as for the trailers-- no - he simply wants a resort with just his couple cabins-- very nice -- i would recommend to anyone

troutchaser29

How can I find contact info for this resort? I, too, am thinking of taking my wife there this weekend, but can't find the phone number anywhere. Anybody know how, or if, I can call out there? Also, I have a rather small 12 ft boat with a little 2hp, is this big enough for lac desmille lac, or should I consider renting one?

Thanks again guys,

Troutchaser(although walleyechaser is prob more accurate lately!)

Guest Redneck

How can I find contact info for this resort? I, too, am thinking of taking my wife there this weekend, but can't find the phone number anywhere. Anybody know how, or if, I can call out there? Also, I have a rather small 12 ft boat with a little 2hp, is this big enough for lac desmille lac, or should I consider renting one?

Thanks again guys,

# for maki bay resort is 986-2392 ask for jean-- i called and she was full-- try to get the newer updated cabin- (much nicer for the ladies and kiddies) i think its #3

redneck

Thanks again guys,

rent the boat dude-- it does get a bit rough out there if the winds pick up

redneck