• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
arvey

camera

arvey

anybody know of a decent camera to mount on my garage even a trail camera not to exspensive.

they stole my sirus last night and i'm tired of this crap.i'm probably no different than anybody eles.just wish i could catch them.

arvey

crisop

i know of people who have used the IR trail cams

how did they steal your sat radio?? i have a house kit and it's just inside my window and works great

2017 Dog Lake Open Champion

Line Cutter

Fishy AF

arvey

i know of people who have used the IR trail cams

how did they steal your sat radio?? i have a house kit and it's just inside my window and works great

got into my truck and it's parked in front of the garage.thanks for info.

called sirus and they where very good,they offered me a radio, and shipping for 75.00.also gave me a credit on my account.

arvey

Cheech

These crooks are pretty stupid though because that radio is useless to them once you report it's stolen. I take mine in every night just in case. The trail came idea is good though.

Bear

To hell with the camera, I would hide in the bush and give the old chunk of Minn Kota shaft a workout. Lumps are long lasting and there is also some personal satisfaction.

Bear

arvey

To hell with the camera, I would hide in the bush and give the old chunk of Minn Kota shaft a workout. Lumps are long lasting and there is also some personal satisfaction.

Bear

that would be good, trouble is i'm not a nice guy when i'm peeved and it would be more than just a whack or two.so a picture and give it to the cops and let them deal with it.

arvey

crisop

can also do what i did. i tossed up 2 - 150 watt halogen bulbs in my motion detector on my garage and if you come within 10 feet of my truck, which is parked close to the garage the lights come on and damn it's like daytime in the backyard

2017 Dog Lake Open Champion

Line Cutter

Fishy AF

Guest TerryK

Put a baby monitor in the garage and the receiver next to your bed. They are very sensitive and if you aren't next to dead when you sleep you will hear any activity it the garage. What you do next it up to you but if you go in, make sure you turn off the receiver so the screams coming from the punk stealing your stuff won't wake up your better half.

Kayaker

Don't know how much you want to spend, but check out X10.com. I have several of their cameras they work great. Can be activated on motion detectors can also be activated by remote control or computer. you can record to VHS or it can send you an email pic or telephone.they have black and white color. wide angle or what ever you need. I have had mine for quit a few years trouble free. Although this is an American company Canadian orders are shipped out of Missisauga.

Guest Big Moose

If they come back around for something else make the call to the police THEN start beating on them it's worked for me a couple of times but when you call DON'T call 911 call the non-emergency line this gives you more time for punishment also request an ambulance to be sent along with the police..

Cameras are for the weak the handle of a broken pool cue works awesome. (trust me it's my tool of choice this year)

Hope this helps.

Guest Wes

Here is what you do...

go out and grab the first neighbourhood punk you see and throw a good chokin on him at the same time ranting "Stay away from my stuff, Stay away from my stuff, stay away from my stuff". You do this randomly every month or so until you choke them all. Then you're labeled as the neighbourhood crazy man and no one should go near your stuff. You may get a few flaming bags of poop on gatenight. If that don't work, get a big dog.

Bighotdog

Where roughly do you live just incase they are making the rounds like these little shits normally do. Just tell me the area you live in then you know they will be working a couple of blocks or near that away from you for the next few days. When did it happen? Also I have a real nice camera the size of a loonie that works off a 9 volt battery and has night vision. These things work real nice and if you are interested drop me a line and we can talk.

arvey

Where roughly do you live just incase they are making the rounds like these little shits normally do. Just tell me the area you live in then you know they will be working a couple of blocks or near that away from you for the next few days. When did it happen? Also I have a real nice camera the size of a loonie that works off a 9 volt battery and has night vision. These things work real nice and if you are interested drop me a line and we can talk.

i live in the balsam area just off margret.

a couple of nights later , after this hapened a guy accross from me caught somebody in his van at 3 in the morn.cops got him.

arvey

Guest Big Moose

Ahhh see he called them too soon no chance for a good ole fashioned as$ kicking.