• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Weekend coaster

Silver harbour/ Mckenzie river mouth

grimcity.kid

someone tried driving it earlier today, got stuck and needed help out from an argo. walking without snowshoes wasnt a problem, just keep to the sled tracks and youre golden. gorgeous day out there today, fishing wasnt too bad either.

Weekend coaster

Went out there today was in a black pop up ice shack and fish was pretty good as you said

Guest FreshwaterFisherman

Did you walk far out, you said you were in 20 something feet in the other topic? How far out did you have to walk to get that deep, is deeper water achievable in that end if the bay?

Weekend coaster

Did you walk far out, you said you were in 20 something feet in the other topic? How far out did you have to walk to get that deep, is deeper water achievable in that end if the bay?

All I did was follow the trails other people made with their snowmobiles but once you pass the big frozen over ice ridge you should be deep enough which it gets to about 25 FOW and more

pbear

How much ice was there off Silver Harbour? Any need for an extension...noted that you used a hand auger from an earlier post Brodie.

pbear

How much ice was there off Silver Harbour? Any need for an extension...noted that you used a hand auger from an earlier post Brodie.

Guest FreshwaterFisherman

I did not need an extension, not nearly, I used a hang auger no problem. I just purchased new blades so it goes through the ice beautifully and quick. There was about 20-25 inches if ice.