• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest debruyne97

Rainbow fishing Update

kbrest

Heeyyyy how bout that, after my last post I just got upgraded to VIP Member/Fishing God. lol

bin fishin lots

Dammit I slept in lol . Nice fish bro!

Guest vxnation

I told you rain or shine, made up for getting skunked Thursday night.

Thats a beauty. I wanted to get out before i went home to the gta tommorow but looks like ill have to wait till september.

kbrest

Dammit I slept in lol . Nice fish bro!

lol thanks bud, I just about slept in too, dog woke me up. Was only drizzling, soon as it stopped they hit within 15 mins of each other.

bin fishin lots

Did they fight like pit bulls again? I love it when there thata aggressive!

kbrest

Yah they really did.....and so did these ladies this morning on the Fly. Love the quick, early morning before work trips.

post-2504-0-49370900-1371397075_thumb.jp

post-2504-0-85485100-1371397127_thumb.jp

Mykiss

Kbrest...gentle hint...let them go downstream of the dam...they have been through enough from spawning...give them a chance at repeat spawning next year.

Mykiss

You missed my point....sorry....if you release them down from the dam they will not get caught multiple times in the pond which may increase survival...your handling ability was never in question.....see you have one of the NSSA "green gloves".......good luck fishing.

fisherdude

Iv bin wondering for the last few weeks, how many fish end up in the bush trying to jump down river over dams and other obstacles? It can't be that easy to pin point exactly where to jump(in those cases where they actually would have to) to get back down stream.

kbrest

You missed my point....sorry....if you release them down from the dam they will not get caught multiple times in the pond which may increase survival...your handling ability was never in question.....see you have one of the NSSA "green gloves".......good luck fishing.

Holy crap, sorry I did totally miss the point lol. I actually thought about that, but I did not want to have them out for that long and carry them on the otherside, sorry again. Post will be removed lol.

kbrest

I read your post as "let them go downstream" meaning, don't fish them above the dam and allow them to go downstream. Sorry again!

Guest Wes

Proud dad on fathers day. He caught 6 with minimal help from me. All I did was bait the hook and cast it out. He did the rest. He is 2 months shy of 3 years old. The kid has skills.

• Like 1

shmanks

Proud dad on fathers day. He caught 6 with minimal help from me. All I did was bait the hook and cast it out. He did the rest. He is 2 months shy of 3 years old. The kid has skills.

teaching em early eh wes? thats great to see looks like he had alot of fun :)....how much do they charge out there per inch for the rainbows you catch?

Guest FreshwaterFisherman

I'm also curious. I have a 2 year old who is as obsessed with fish as I am. I'd love to take him there since it seems to be a pretty safe place for young ones. Awesome to see ya take him out! Looks like he's really having a good time! Where abouts is the place if ya don't mind me asking.

Guest Wes

.60 per inch.

We all had a tonne of fun. I never even wet a line. Soon mom will let him go in the boat with me, then we'll catch real fish. :)

Wes

Guest Wes

Just before Devon rd. near the border. Actually 5 minutes from the border, so it is a ways out there but the kids will love it. Every kid I saw out there today was having fun. Parent were having more fun though. :)

fisherdude

I was out there when they first opened, there's some pigs in there. I Almost took my 2 year old out there today to actually. Do they still make you keep them?

McGinnis_Fishing

"He's getting my worm!" Hahaha that was cute! Looks like the family had a great day and its nice to see him starting young!

fisherdude

Yah they have a bass pond to. I figured it was still like that. Thanks for the info, maybe il take my little guy out for some bass sometime instead of to hazel wood or trout lake for his first time.