• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
gsambray

Arrow Lake

Guest FreshwaterFisherman

Well I was at Aarow from Tuesday until this afternoon. Boy, I tell ya those bass were doing a fine job of keeping themselves hidden.

I was staying at the narrows and I first tried some drop offs near there in hopes of finding some fish. The water temp was between 62-64 degrees. I figured the bass would be mid spawn at this temp. I tried looking in water depths of 3 all the way up to 35 feet. I also trolled for suspended fish over 80 fow along a drop of that comes up to 8 feet pretty damn quick. I tried many places on west, and east. I got a few fish but they were hard to come by. I didn't mark many fish on the finder, maybe I'm not using it right because for the amount of travelling I did I figured I'd of marked at least 1. I am hoping that within a week or two the fish will be a little more aggressive. All the common summer spots were void of fish. I used it all. Suspended jerk baits, all kinds of plastics, spinner baits, top waters, even some flies and deer hair poppers. Also tried worms and leeches with no luck. You name it i tried it. All in all a very slow couple days with only a handful of fish.

walleye warrior

Going to head out to arrow friday evening for a fews days. Just wondering if anybody has been fishing there and how good its been? Going to target lake trout and try for some big walleye. Anybody know how deep the lakers are now and had any luck for walleye?

Heisenberg

I was fly fishing the Arrow River for Browns last couple of evenings and hooked more small bass than I care to remember.

H.

Fisher guy

Hey guys was wonder has any body fished arrow lake in the past while any info would be good have not fished there in years 

cheers 

arvey
4 hours ago, Fisher guy said:

Hey guys was wonder has any body fished arrow lake in the past while any info would be good have not fished there in years 

cheers 

If your fishing for lakers east arrow is warmer than west by about 2 degrees . I won't be out till first wk. of June but last yr. I found the lakers in the back bays were the warmer water was on both sides of the lake. If you put in at the narrows about half way up east on the right there's a rock cliff and goes back into a bay try there west I usually fish were the creek flows in from baker that's about half way on the left . I troll long line with raps etc. hope this helps.

Fisher guy

Okay gunna have to rent a cabin for the weekend up there thanks so much