• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RH.

stewart lake stories....

RH.

the fish don't bite much anymore here but I heard a lot that 20 years ago that monster lake trout and walleye used to come out of the lake all the time, just interested in some stories from the oldies on here about the lake since it was quite popular back then

Guest FreshwaterFisherman

I have got some 10 lbers, my dad got a nice walleye 10 years ago, over 12 lbs. I was down this past weekend fly fishing for perch there as I also have a camp there. I'm pretty sure it was your camp I was in front of, I must of got 25 perch near your dock haha. Maybe ill run into ya one day dude.

RH.

Which camp was it? My camp is the one that is right beside the public landing with the big deck

I also went to Thompson/thomlinson, whatever you choose to call it lol, and drift stone. Some nice specks and splake too.

RH.

I've actually never caught a fish in front of there before, I usually go to my secret spot haha and I went up to Thompson 2 weekends ago and never got a bite but I always do good at driftstone on most trips

Ya eh. Lots of perch there Saturday evening. I paddled from my camp down to yours before I found any numbers of fish. Nothing big but a ton of small ones.

RH.

Were you in the deeper area infront of the public landing? And which one is your camp?

Mine(grandparents) camp has a ramp going from the sauna to the water. Pontoon boat at the dock. Red siding. I don't know what you mean by public launch, I was at the huge camp in the corner, there is a road that goes down to the lake beside you that I grew up sliding down. I wasn't near the public launch. Maybe I have camps confused. Haha. I've posted a pic to show where I *thought* your camp was and where I got all the perch.

post-374-0-66932500-1371649781_thumb.jpg

RH.

Oh okay I think I know which camp yours is, and no that's the other Harris's on the lake, my camp is the one that is in the shallow area of the lake near where the campsite is and the public boat launch where that little creek flows in and has that big clearing on the other side of the road