• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Castnblast

Stolen Quad & Generator

Castnblast

These were stolen from my garage between June 29th and July 1st

Was out fishing this weekend with my wife - came home 6pm tonight to find my garage broken into and my red 07 Arctic Cat 400 manual quad & blue Yamaha 1000w Generator gone.

Happy Canada Day!

Anyone hears, or see's anything please pm me. i posted same to stolen section of site.

Thanks, Castnblast..

eddylives

It really sucks to have this happen......total invasion of your personal space......we along with 4 other campers lost a bunch of items to these loser donkey home types a few years ago. Report the serial numbers and you may get lucky and have the items found , they recovered a car stereo of mine in BC about 3-4 months after it was stolen here lol

Have no fear of perfection.....you will never reach it

Iron Ranger

These were stolen from my garage between June 29th and July 1st

Was out fishing this weekend with my wife - came home 6pm tonight to find my garage broken into and my red 07 Arctic Cat 400 manual quad & blue Yamaha 1000w Generator gone.

Happy Canada Day!

Anyone hears, or see's anything please pm me. i posted same to stolen section of site.

Thanks, Castnblast..

I hope you get your property back and the thieves prosecuted. Dam I hate a thief!!

20 years ago we had Johnny Cash, Bob Hope and Steve Jobs. Now we have no Cash, no Hope and no Jobs. Please God, don't take Kevin Bacon.

pastor norm

Really sorry to hear it. That is disgusting. Makes you think if there's anything else we can do to protect ourselves from what seems to be inevitable. A "Holiday Watch Society"? Also seems to be a theft committed because of insider information. Not that this helps you much now.