• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
kbrest

Current River Bass?

Thefishleclair

They were Keeping pike...did not see any walleye ribs though

Grumpas' Baits

Check it out on FB

Guest FreshwaterFisherman

It sure would have been nice to see the whole fish but either way. Huge. He said 8 or 9 lbs. I think a bit bigger. What do you guys think?

fisherdude

That's a hog for sure, what he get it on?

Guest scavs

That has to be 10 lbs definitely the biggest I've seen come off those docks we skipped school on a regular from ignatius to toss lines every september

I guess now that the park is named "fishermans park" it has to live up to its name. So far this season it sure is. I have caught more fish in the cr this year than I have any other year for sure.

Guest scavs

Let me know the next time you head down there Freshwater, I think ill break out the cpin and try my luck floating or possibly try out a new rap seeing as you smashed so hard!

I will. It'd be interesting to see a big one get caught on a cpin. Be quite the fight.

shmanks

tried my luck yesterday went out just before 5 and left at 630...no luck :( threw out about 6 different rapala's tried different techniques...guess it just wasn't my day will definitely go back to try for a monster

I seen Als pics, I take it you were with him? I was really hoping he'd hook into a monster. I think me and a buddy are gonna head down tonight and see if we can hook into another monster as well. Perhaps see some of yous down there. Best of luck!

shmanks

I seen Als pics, I take it you were with him? I was really hoping he'd hook into a monster. I think me and a buddy are gonna head down tonight and see if we can hook into another monster as well. Perhaps see some of yous down there. Best of luck!

yah i went down there with al and ya i was hoping one of us could catch a monster even if it was a pike lol...he didn't have a good outing though lost all three of his raps haha

Oh crap. That sucks. Well there's always next time. Haha. It's a snaggy spot.

spindilla1

he got it on a shad rap jointed perch color I was there too I saw that thing I say it was closer to 9 maybe even 10. It had some really thick shoulders.....

I tried all over the mouth yesterday but had no luck. Couple follows and my float popped down a few times but nothing substantial.

spindilla1

I was thinking now that the overcast weather is gone night time might be the ticket....

I think your right. Conditions seemed ideal for the past week but with this heat last few days it has been tough. The odd small walleye or pike.