• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Wes

Pretty Quiet In Here

Guest Wes

Either people were smarter than I, and stayed dry this weekend or they were equally as successful.

I heard and saw nothing. (deer)

I heard many shotgun shots but not too many rifle shots.

I wised up and didn't bother wasting my time on Sunday, I should have went duck hunting.. :)

Great ducky weather.

Wes

Some Old Guy

I know of one cow moose and three deer, two bucks and one doe being harvested on the weekend.

I did the same. Stayed dry and worked around the house.

I did fish on Sunday but that only yielded one pike and a bass....

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

TroutHunter

i heard of three bulls harvested last weekend (different parties)...

** People often ask me why I like hunting and fishing so much... I tell them that those are the only places where my mind doesn't think.... You should really try it sometime! **

brookiebuster

Heard of a bull, cow and calf being shot in the area I hunt. Seen lots of tracks but nothing in them. Oh well still have until December 15..

"Whack em' and stack em',kill em' and grill em'" Ted Nugent

Sageboy

My hunting partner and I were out for a long weekend hunting trip. We were already in the bush when the rain started early Sunday morning ( pouring in 15B). Since we didn't have a tag, we were calfing it. First year without a tag so we went out Sunday afternoon for a walk after the rain slowed down. As luck would have it (bad luck) my hunting partner was walking a cut with a strip road going around it and a 50+ bull and cow walk out in front of him broadside about 75 yards. He watched them walk into the timber. Still looking for the elusive calf.

sliver

Cow and missed opp at a bull but not much was moving

sliver

Cow and missed opp at a bull for our party not much was moving

randomheroj

I got a 3 or 4 year old bull sunday morning.. missed another bull Saturday.. and saw three does that I never even got a chance at..

Mr. Canoehead

Me and my buddy got a young bull on opening morning.

Guest mucky

Our gang was able to harvest a nice cow this weekend. Unfortunately I wasn't able to be there with them but am super happy the boys gotter done.

brookiebuster

Found a deadly moose spot. Lots of fresh sign. Ended up with a buck this weekend.

"Whack em' and stack em',kill em' and grill em'" Ted Nugent

gsambray

Had a young bull follow me through a cut saturday morning. He seemed pretty interested in my calling but we were looking for a cow and bunch of calves. Not much moving were i was and no known moose being harvested. The wind wasnt much help. This morning was nice weather wise but thats about it