• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

flybum

Steelhead dreams

flybum

I got a surprise gift in the mail yesterday, from a great friend, awesome artist and all around awesome guy. Some on here might know him from the fly fishing world, or know of him due to his contributions as the artist for FishBum outfitters. Nick also spent some time chasing the north shore steelhead while he lived in Thunder Bay. This is a print called steelhead dreams and if you ever font Manitoba and get a fishing license there, this will be on it. Its the winning print for the fisheries enhancement stamp competition. Take 5 minutes and check out some of his stuff online, www.fineartamerica.com and search for the artist Nick Laferriere. You won't be disappointed!

post-1898-0-42534700-1382487034_thumb.jp

flybum

What a cool peice of art!

Yeah man! i also have a Brookie piece that he did as well, hanging in my kitchen. I would have a Browntrout print... IF my dog didn't eat it... Grrrr

Guest FreshwaterFisherman

Sounds like your dog has good taste. On a more serious note, that's terribly unfortunate.

brookiebuster

One of the best out there.

"Whack em' and stack em',kill em' and grill em'" Ted Nugent

kbrest

Beauty. I'm always having steelhead dreams....especially this week lol

Guest Wes

I met him on the Mac a few springs ago. He was very inquisitive about my centerpin rig and the study I was volunteering for. We had a good chat and he even helped out while I sampled a few fish. He told me about fly fishing for channel cats in Manitoba. That sounded like fun. I have seen his art and read some of his articles before. Talented guy for sure.

Wes