• Donate to T.B.F.

T.B.F. is dependant on donations from users like you! Thank you to those that have made a donation! All donations go back into upgrading the site!

25% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Pro fisherman-Stud Muffin

new phone scam

apparently people are calling stating that your computer has a virus and they need you to go to to your pc now and do as they say to fix.

just like the airmiles cruise calls this could become a nuisance

garmin_logo.thumb.png.e282a5dd4c34650ee5e218bcdd5adfd2.png

logo.png.e4b798a1a0facc3f309b90fb32f5c428.png

2016 Dog Lake Open Champion.

Thunder Bay BASSmasters Vice-President 

brookiebuster

Got a few of those a while back. One said they were from Microsoft and another said Apple.

"Whack em' and stack em',kill em' and grill em'" Ted Nugent

Some Old Guy

Thanks Ryan!

I got a call yesterday morning EARLY!

The guy told me that I had a virus that would crash my computer. He asked that I go to my computer, I asked him how he knew that and how did he get my number? Then he told me to "control" myself and to get to my computer quickly so it wouldn't crash.

I asked him what virus I had. He then started to tell me that I had to hurry. I asked him again how he got my telephone number. He told me to get to my computer quickly before it crashed. I then told him I didn't even own a computer. He hung up.

The crap people go through to try to earn a buck!

Roger

R.T.R. Respect the resource!

eddylives

This scam has been around for awhile

And as long as they find people that don't know any better and make money they will continue to make cold calls looking for victims

The worst part of this scam is they find and use all your personal info , banking info etc. and even clean out accounts in some cases

I personally take pleasure in stringing them along for as long as possible (if I have the time)

You just can't be insulted when they start calling you nasty things and threatening to do horrible things to you and your family lmao

But it sure fires them up hahaha and every minute I am screwing with them is lost time for them

Have no fear of perfection.....you will never reach it

WalleyeWayne

Scams? What scams?? I got 6 cruises lined up (just waiting for the tickets to be delivered) for the combined low price of $7000. Purchased them back in February when they told me to send the money cause that was their off-peak time and I would get my best deal. Customer service I tell yah. Beat that! Also, I got "Sluts R US" on speed-dial waiting to send me pics whenever I want them for the low price of $1000. I only had to pay $500 up front to ensure I would receive the best choice. Beat that! You guys need to be more careful with whom you do business to ensure you're not getting duped. Oh....and I forgot about the deal awaiting me if/when I'm ready to become the next John Holmes. They told me they have a device that will incrementally increase size for the very bargain-basement price of $100 per inch.I told them I'm already a size #11 shoe...but they convinced me not to stop there. Wonderful folks to always be so concerned about enhancing my self-esteem!

• Like 1

100$ an inch . That's why I'm a donor the pay is so good

garmin_logo.thumb.png.e282a5dd4c34650ee5e218bcdd5adfd2.png

logo.png.e4b798a1a0facc3f309b90fb32f5c428.png

2016 Dog Lake Open Champion.

Thunder Bay BASSmasters Vice-President 

Guest KOKOMUN

Wait there is 25,000 air miles waiting for me yaaaaaaaaa lucky.......step right up your the next contestant..... I have received 4 of these phone calls so I now have 100,000 air miles coming wow I,d be sow lucky I'd bees byun me a trip to de Bayou to Getz me sum alligator